PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everybody

05-21-2002, 09:43 PM
OK first and foremost, thanks go all around for the warm embrace. I truly feel welcomed.

Now to answer some of your comments.

Beers all around with picture id of course. I'll be stocking coors light and Mr. Daniells. As for the "Doom" question, yes thats right, thats exactly what was said when Vince was asked what was in his case. I'm surprised, not many people get that. As for the ladies, well I am recently divorced, so thats not even on my mind at the moment (at the moment mind you). And i am very sorry I missed out on the free car by one day!! Just my luck! Oh well. Yes "ALPHA" was out of hand, and yes Mr. "webmaster" doesnt tend the house to well.

Well my shoes are off, I'm kicked back enjoyin the view.

Doom~~thanks to all my new found friends

Doctor_D
05-22-2002, 04:31 AM
Good morning;

Delighted to hear that your feeling welcome and at home. Additionally, should you ever find your way to NYC, lets us know.

Dr. D.

jjinfla
05-22-2002, 06:25 AM
Mixing Diet Coors with JD I see. You're okay in my book. Jake

Fred Agnir
05-22-2002, 06:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doom:</font><hr> As for the "Doom" question, yes thats right, thats exactly what was said when Vince was asked what was in his case. I'm surprised, not many people get that. <hr></blockquote>
I hope we don't have a problem when the "Doomsday Machine" handle returns. I'll be so confused.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doom:</font><hr>Yes "ALPHA" was out of hand, and yes Mr. "webmaster" doesnt tend the house to well. <hr></blockquote>
There isn't a forum on the net that doesn't undergo some kind of problem a few times a year. Ed's site is no different. I read the e-mail reply from Ed to you. I don't think it was as bad as you did, but then again it wasn't aimed at me.

I've "known" Ed Mercier for about 5 years now. If anything, I'd say that he plays no favoritism. BTW, he does post here occassionally.

Fred &lt;~~~ welcoming Mr. Doom

05-22-2002, 09:59 AM
I'm from Indiana, and if I'm ver that way, I'll be sure to let everyone know. Is the majority of posters here from NY?

Rich R.
05-22-2002, 11:22 AM
Doom, check out the thread titled "Hey CCB'er! Where do YOU live?". You will find out that we are from all over the country.
Rich R.~~~makes it difficult for those wanting to plan a get together.

Tom_In_Cincy
05-22-2002, 04:50 PM
Doom

Well, if you are up to it..

What games do you like to play?
What cue do you own?
How long ya been playing pool?
Why don't you come down to Cincy and meet Me, Wally, Bill, and some other CCBrs?

cueball1950
05-22-2002, 07:30 PM
Mere words cannot express our heart felt happiness that you have decided to join us...Just watch out for the addiction part that this board tends to carry..lol.,,just a few ramblings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mike

Wally_in_Cincy
05-23-2002, 06:06 AM
I'm going to Crawfordsville Saturday and Indy 500 Sunday. Where you at?

05-30-2002, 10:59 PM
After all the trashing Doom did about "that other" board, I just wanted to let every know that he may still call here home, but he's sneaking out on you back to his old haunts.

Just to show we don't hold any grudges, here's the welcome back message we gave him:

http://www.playpool.com/webbbs/index.cgi?read=11553

I hope you all enjoy.

06-01-2002, 09:05 AM
Well Tom, sorry for the "not so speedy reply". I have been outta town for the last couple weeks.

As for how long I have been playing pool, since I was about 7 I guess thats 21 years (wow suddenly I feel old).
I currently play with a Schon STL 13, with a tiger tip. I also own a few other sticks from a Meucci orig. to a couple Spains, one in which has been redone by Tim Scruggs. I am constantly buying and selling/trading cues.

As for the games I like to play I love snooker, but hard to find good comp. around here. I mainly play 8,9 or strsight.

Well like I said, sorry for the late reply, now what do you like to play/shoot with ect. Comming this way soon?

Doom

06-01-2002, 09:20 AM
ED, Ed, Ed. Leave me alone. I cant believe this is getting to you in such a way. And for the record, I never trashed the "other board" as you called it. I loved that place your just a "gate keeper" that doesnt gaurd the "gate" too damn well. Now you want to come here and start in on me again, GREAT!! Mind your own board, I'm sure nobody here cares where someone post's. Yes it was me, big freakin deal, I was speaking to a friend there, not you, And if you check your past post's smart guy, you will find that I did say "this well probably be my last post here". WOW!! Come on Ed, match wits with me. I can out think you, out play you, out last you and better yet, out class you. Now go back to your "home" and chill with your boy ALPO,AFLAC whatever his name may be. I'm done with this discussion.

DOOM

06-01-2002, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the invite Doom but I must decline. I bore quickly when playing with children.