PDA

View Full Version : The end of real pool is now!

One
12-13-2004, 04:16 PM
It is time to throw away your cuesticks and other pool equipment and buy a computer simulation.
Get Virtual Pool 3 here: http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=312278&pfp=srch1

My research is complete, real pool makes you worse and computer simulation makes you better. I knew this many years ago but didn't want to admit it to myself, because then all those years in the pool room would have been a waste.

Now I know the truth and will never play real pool again. Everyone should do the same before it is too late.

DavidMorris
12-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Welcome back, Patrick.

Sid_Vicious
12-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Same thought here...sid

Bob_Jewett
12-13-2004, 08:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DavidMorris:</font><hr> Welcome back, Patrick. <hr /></blockquote>
I'm afraid I missed the first time. What was the user name?

JohnnyP
12-13-2004, 10:26 PM
The alien: http://tinyurl.com/5x8e3

Rich R.
12-14-2004, 04:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DavidMorris:</font><hr> Welcome back, Patrick. <hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob_Jewett:</font><hr>I'm afraid I missed the first time. What was the user name? <hr /></blockquote>
Bob, "One" previously posted under the name of "Patrick".
He is our resident alien and he is all knowing and all seeing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

JimS
12-14-2004, 05:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DavidMorris:</font><hr> Welcome back, Patrick. <hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob_Jewett:</font><hr>I'm afraid I missed the first time. What was the user name? <hr /></blockquote>
Bob, "One" previously posted under the name of "Patrick".
He is our resident alien and he is all knowing and all seeing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You forgot to mention that he is also the best player on the planet now or at any time past or future. Good grief...here we go again?

Wally_in_Cincy
12-14-2004, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JimS:</font><hr>
...he is also the best player on the planet now or at any time past or future. ...<hr /></blockquote>

He will not however, play in tournaments until he achieves millimeter postion. He is at centimeter position now.

and he's still working on levitating around the table (saves energy)

Rich R.
12-14-2004, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JimS:</font><hr>
...he is also the best player on the planet now or at any time past or future. ...<hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>
He will not however, play in tournaments until he achieves millimeter postion. He is at centimeter position now.

and he's still working on levitating around the table (saves energy) <hr /></blockquote>
Bob, don't think this is a joke. Patrick, or One, is serious about all of this stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Fred Agnir
12-14-2004, 07:58 AM
***PLONK!!!***

Fred &lt;~~~ if only I could

cheesemouse
12-14-2004, 09:33 AM
One, Patty Boy and my own favorite...Power boot boy

Welcome back...I always find your insights unintelligible but that's because I stupid. I enjoy your mind even if it will forever remain unimpenetrable to me in my low state of being. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

One
12-14-2004, 10:38 AM
Here is a couple more places to buy it from:

http://store.yahoo.com/take2store/virtualpool3pc.html

http://search.ebay.com/Virtual-Pool-3-pc_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQsatitleZQ2 2VirtualQ20PoolQ203Q22Q20pcQQsacategoryZ-1Q26catrefQ3DC6QQsotrtypeZ1QQsotrvalueZ1QQsosortpr opertyZ1Q26sosortorderQ3D1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopa genumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

eg8r
12-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Uh oh, Patty is back. Ooops, I mean Patrick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Welcome back, the Dems on the board could use the added humor. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~sorry for the dig

nhp
12-15-2004, 06:01 AM
Just so you guys know, I'm actually in the re-release of Virtual Pool 3. One of the game designers frequents the poolroom I go to.I really hate my picture though, so I won't tell you my in-game name. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
12-15-2004, 06:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>
He is our resident alien and he is all knowing and all seeing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I like aliens. They taste like chicken. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

landshark77
12-15-2004, 08:40 AM
I missed Patrick the first time he was around...but a few months ago I stumbled across some of his posts. I must admit I am extremely happy about this...I think I might get to have some fun!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

One
12-16-2004, 03:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>

I like aliens. They taste like chicken. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>
There is no such thing as alien, only different dna structure. Nobody has the same dna so your mother would be an alien. Unless you are cloned.

nAz
12-16-2004, 08:14 AM
Hey hey hey welcome back Patrick! now if i can only get Fast Larry back here!

PQQLK9
12-16-2004, 09:03 PM
Thanks One, I did not know that VP3 had been re released. I picked up a copy today so perhaps we can play some 1-pocket sometimes.

Chopstick
12-17-2004, 12:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr>
There is no such thing as alien, only different dna structure. Nobody has the same dna so your mother would be an alien. Unless you are cloned.
<hr /></blockquote>
I'm confused. Didn't you clearly state that you were an alien in your other post?
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr>
Aliens disguised as humans will take over Earth soon. Year 2012 there should be 3 million of us already. They call <font color="red">us</font color> "Indigo" or Star children" or "Christ Consciousness".<hr /></blockquote>
So, I was wondering, since you are a representative of an alien species, what is your position on this?

http://www.bumperart.com/ProductImages/2004072010_Display-35.gif

Perhaps it is to general of a question. Let me narrow it down a bit. Whom would you eat first?

A) <font color="blue">9 Ball Girl</font color>
B)<font color="blue"> landshark</font color>
C) <font color="blue">Gayle in MD</font color> &lt;~~~ Two free tickets to Disney if you eat this one.
D)<font color="blue"> Barbara</font color>
E) <font color="blue">SPetty </font color>

SpiderMan
12-17-2004, 01:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr>
So, I was wondering, since you are a representative of an alien species, what is your position on this?

Perhaps it is to general of a question. Let me narrow it down a bit. Whom would you eat first?

C) <font color="blue">Gayle in MD</font color> &lt;~~~ Two free tickets to Disney if you eat this one.
<hr /></blockquote>

Help me, Jesus - I've fallen out of my chair and can't get up!!!!!!

SpiderMan

One
12-17-2004, 04:38 PM
For you humans, I would be an alien. But for me, you are the aliens. But nobody is an alien, everyone are the same.

"If you don't contradict yourself you are narrow minded" - One

landshark77
12-17-2004, 05:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

OMG!!! You have me doing it again, ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Uh, similar to Spiderman's condition...will someone please get me Life Alert (http://lifealert.com/) for x-mas?!?!? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Please?

Chopstick
12-20-2004, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> For you humans, I would be an alien. But for me, you are the aliens. But nobody is an alien, everyone are the same.
<font color="blue">How can we be aliens on our own planet? If you were a US citizen and you cross the border into Mexico would that make all the Mexicans aliens in their own country? </font color>

"If you don't contradict yourself you are narrow minded" - One
<font color="blue">If you do contradict yourself, it is not neccessarily a sign of an open mind. You could just be stupid. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>