PDA

View Full Version : Reno May 05

Sid_Vicious
12-14-2004, 07:13 AM
I am wondering who here is in the league system for making the trip to Reno next May. I had not any intentions of going since the $$$ is tight and the job is iffy day to day, but the team I am on now has been asking if I was going, they are tight for players, need 6 or 7, and this team always does well, so I committed, bar some late dilemma. Who's planning on making the trip???sid

Troy
12-14-2004, 08:04 AM
Unless something changes, Reno '05 will be another of the semi-annual USPPA Pro Am handicapped tournaments followed by the Reno Sands Open. Neither are "team" events.

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I am wondering who here is in the league system for making the trip to Reno next May. I had not any intentions of going since the $$$ is tight and the job is iffy day to day, but the team I am on now has been asking if I was going, they are tight for players, need 6 or 7, and this team always does well, so I committed, bar some late dilemma. Who's planning on making the trip???sid <hr /></blockquote>

Fred Agnir
12-14-2004, 08:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> Unless something changes, Reno '05 will be another of the semi-annual USPPA Pro Am handicapped tournaments followed by the Reno Sands Open. Neither are "team" events.<hr /></blockquote> I assme Sid is talking about the ACS league and their national event, which will be held in Reno next year.

Fred &lt;~~~ wil go to the BCA in Vegas instead

Sid_Vicious
12-14-2004, 09:32 AM
Yes, it's the sister event of the LV BCA nationals now winged under the new league...sid

SPetty
12-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Howdy Sid,

I thought you weren't playing leagues any more. What happened to make you change your mind?

Tom_In_Cincy
12-14-2004, 11:24 AM
Hey Sid,
I live about 80 miles from Reno and would like to make the trip to see the tournament and meet you.

Just let me know the dates you'll be there.

Sid_Vicious
12-14-2004, 12:28 PM
I was asked to play on Jim's team, couldn't pass that adventure up, and invited to go to Reno as an equal player, plus with my recent change of "marital status" it sounded like a good time to get "poolized to the fullest." All in all I'm headed back into more pocket billiards like the old days when you first met me. Of course you know that this means I'll need to wrangle table time from you on the Cougar ;-) sid

SPetty
12-14-2004, 01:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr>I was asked to play on Jim's team, couldn't pass that adventure up<hr /></blockquote>You lucky dog!<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr>recent change of "marital status"<hr /></blockquote>You don't know how sorry I am to hear that. Now what am I supposed to do with the crock pot?<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr>Of course you know that this means I'll need to wrangle table time from you on the Cougar ;-)<hr /></blockquote>You're more than welcome - give me some notice and bring the team!

Sid_Vicious
12-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Hang onto it and I'll snag it next time I'm there, and feel free to use it as you find a need. In fact you should count on keeping it for yourself if you need one at all.

Sorry folks for that last "out of nature" dribble, I slipped on my morals for an instant...sid

Sid_Vicious
12-15-2004, 06:24 AM
"You're more than welcome - give me some notice and bring the team!"

You'll have zero trouble getting Jim interested, he loves you and I know he finds your setting out there perfect(like I do), plus it's a super bike ride. If you are serious I can raise the invite to the other guys tonight, PM me. Hope I'm not reading too much into your comment...sid

Barbara
12-15-2004, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "You're more than welcome - give me some notice and bring the team!"

You'll have zero trouble getting Jim interested, he loves you and I know he finds your setting out there perfect(like I do), plus it's a super bike ride. If you are serious I can raise the invite to the other guys tonight, PM me. Hope I'm not reading too much into your comment...sid

<hr /></blockquote>

I gotta get me to one of these Petty Point Pool Hall shindigs... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Barbara~~~will bring the Cabo Wabo... /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif