PDA

View Full Version : Back afer a long absence...

Scott Lee
12-16-2004, 03:38 AM
After a very trying 11 weeks, away from phones & computers both, I am finally back in the loop again, and happy to be back on the CCB. For those of you who had wondered, and worried about me, everything is okay now, although I've been through some very trying times over the past couple of of months. I'm not going to go into the gory details, but suffice it to say this has been the most difficult time of my life so far! I'm glad to be back on the CCB, and I hope to start contributing again to the posts! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. I am booking lessons and exhibitions for my 2005 tour, and will keep anyone intersted updated on my schedule. I will be in southern VT next week, if there are any CCB'rs in the area. I'm flying in from Montana just for the week. I'll be back in Iowa in mid-January, and then back to Chicago and the Midwest for most of the next 4-5 weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends, and making more new ones.
Hope to see you on the tables! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee

Rich R.
12-16-2004, 03:46 AM
Welcome back Scott. I hope everything turned out for the best. It is good to have you back.

woody_968
12-16-2004, 05:19 AM
Great to see you Scott!!!!!

pooltchr
12-16-2004, 05:56 AM
Glad to see you back, Scott! Missed seeing you around here.
Steve

Brian in VA
12-16-2004, 06:08 AM
Welcome back Scott!

Thanks to you, my game is getting better. I look forward to our next session.

Brian in VA

DavidMorris
12-16-2004, 06:14 AM
Hey, Scott! Welcome back. I just recently came back to CCB (and the game) myself after an extended absence. Thanks to the day I spent with you, I was able after a few of your drills to get right back in stroke. I'm playing better than ever now, and it's mostly thanks to you for pointing out that fundamental flaw in my stroke path that had plagued me for years.

I wasn't aware you were having issues in your life, but whatever they were I hope they're behind you now, and I look forward to seeing you again!

PQQLK9
12-16-2004, 06:33 AM
Missed you Dude ... welcome home. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deeman2
12-16-2004, 06:34 AM
Welcome back, my friend. We all missed you.

Deeman

eg8r
12-16-2004, 06:39 AM
Hey Scott,

I am glad you are back and hopefully things are looking up for you.

eg8r

cueball1950
12-16-2004, 07:11 AM
Hi Scott. Welcome home. Can i ask where in southern vermont.I don't live to far from there. What airport are you flying into. ALbany????........mike

randyg
12-16-2004, 07:40 AM
Missed ya....randyg

Bob_in_Cincy
12-16-2004, 08:01 AM
Scott,

Good to hear from you! As others have said, you've been missed.

Regards,
Bob

BLACKHEART
12-16-2004, 08:12 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifIT'S GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN...JER

nAz
12-16-2004, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr>
I am booking lessons and exhibitions for my 2005 tour, and will keep anyone intersted updated on my schedule. I will be in southern VT next week, if there are any CCB'rs in the area. I'm flying in from Montana just for the week. I'll be back in Iowa in mid-January, and then back to Chicago and the Midwest for most of the next 4-5 weeks.

Scott Lee
<hr /></blockquote>

Scott glad things are going wellfor you now, one thing why do you continue to avoid coming to NYC? is it the weather? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-16-2004, 08:55 AM
Welcome back Scott! And yeah, when are you coming to New York? nAz needs some lessons. Ok I do too. Teehee. See you in Valley Forge?

Barbara
12-16-2004, 09:21 AM
Hey Scott!!

Glad to see you're back. Hope everything's okay with you.

See ya at VF! Maybe we can toss back a couple of shots.

Barbara~~~tequila, that is... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

trailboss
12-16-2004, 09:39 AM
Glad to hear your back! Can you post a schedule on your website? I am really interested in the Jefferson city area or St. Louis area.. any stops here in Missouri? Thanks!

Candyman
12-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Hey Scott! After not seeing your posts for a while, I was concerned that you may be going through some difficult times. I am really sorry. We all missed you. Hope things will get better soon.

Give me a heads-up before you come back to NC. Our new room is doing really good. The owners do everything possible to make you feel welcome. They are just the best. There are lots of players eager to learn more about the game and have expressed an interest in lessons. Have a Merry Christmas! Candy sends her greetings. Regards, Lock

Tom_In_Cincy
12-16-2004, 10:37 AM
Scott,
Just let me know when you are making the trip to California.

Glad to see ya back among the pool playing world.

dmgwalsh
12-16-2004, 10:38 AM
Scott- It's good to hear from you. The forum has missed your informative posts. Maybe when you get to Chicago, me and Armellino can take you out for a drink. I think my buddy, Mark Drury who spoke to you in September might want a lesson, too. He looked at one of my tapes, and says he likes the way you teach. Again, Welcome back. Dennis Walsh

Wally_in_Cincy
12-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Well, since all the rest of your students chimed in just let me say I am glad you are doing better and welcome back to cyberspace.

I appreciate all your help.

tateuts
12-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Scott,

Hey partner, I was worried about you! Come to LA when you get a chance and check out my game, OK? I could use a few pointers.

Chris Tate

Ross
12-16-2004, 04:53 PM
Welcome back, Scott.

Now remember that the last time you came through NC you dissed me, not letting me know you were in the area. Don't do it again, or you will be in a heap of trouble buddy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
12-16-2004, 05:08 PM
Ross, Scott knew better during an election year! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
12-16-2004, 09:49 PM
Glad to see you back! I hope to see you when you're my way again. Take care, and glad that all is okay. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim

Scott Lee
12-16-2004, 10:43 PM
David...Good to hear from you too! That was a fun day a year and a half ago! Glad you learned how easy it is to get "back in stroke" when your fundamentals are there! I'll be testing that theory myself tomorrow, as I haven't picked up a cue in nearly three months...a record for me over the past 33 years! LOL I expect to be running out within an hour! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott

Scott Lee
12-16-2004, 10:46 PM
Mike...Actually, I'm flying in and out of Hartford, and driving up from there. I'll be in Cavendish, which is about 20 miles from Rutland, Tues. through Sat., traveling on Monday and Sunday.

Scott

Scott Lee
12-16-2004, 10:53 PM
naz...I am coming back to NYC in March, for sure! Gotta hot date...and a lesson with Carol, among other things! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL Hope to see you then!

Scott

Scott Lee
12-16-2004, 10:57 PM
trailboss...I'm working on that right now! I have done shows at several schools in Missouri! PM or email me, and we can discuss getting together sometime this winter, in your area!

Scott Lee

Scott Lee
12-16-2004, 11:00 PM
Lock...Your wife is a real sweetie! I sure had fun at your poolroom. Can't wait to come back. Look for me in early April.

Scott

Scott Lee
12-16-2004, 11:03 PM
Ross...Not to worry, old buddy! Last time was just an oversight on a quick trip through! You can BET I won't miss ya this time! LOL

Scott

Scott Lee
12-16-2004, 11:17 PM
WHEW! Rich, Woody, Steve, Brian, Randy, Nick, Dee, Ed, Bob,
JER, Wendy, Barbara, Tom, David, Lock, Ross, Dennis, Wally, Chris, Rod, Jim, Mike, naz, and anyone else I failed to mention personally...Thanks for all the kind words and good thoughts. I have to be one of the luckiest people on earth to have you all (and SO many more) as friends! God Bless all of you! Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a happy healthy New Year! Hope to see you ALL on the tables! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott

CarolNYC
12-17-2004, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this has been the most difficult time of my life so far!I am booking lessons and exhibitions for my 2005 tour, and will keep anyone intersted updated on my schedule. <hr /></blockquote>

Hiya Scott,
You are a very special person-right back on the bandwagon,huh? Awesome,just awesome!

I dont believe that "always thinking of others" is a learned trait-its something your born with /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Im speechless-what a helluva inspiration you are!

My heart goes out to you, a very warm hug and I'll always remember what you did for me!

Carol~waiting patiently to give that physical HUG! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DennyS
12-17-2004, 07:47 AM
Hi Scott glad to see you back! DennyS

Steve Lipsky
12-17-2004, 10:40 AM
Good to have you back, sir. I missed your posts and all-around positive attitude for the game /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Looking forward to reading you again...

- Steve

Stretch
12-17-2004, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> WHEW! Rich, Woody, Steve, Brian, Randy, Nick, Dee, Ed, Bob,
JER, Wendy, Barbara, Tom, David, Lock, Ross, Dennis, Wally, Chris, Rod, Jim, Mike, naz, and anyone else I failed to mention personally...Thanks for all the kind words and good thoughts. I have to be one of the luckiest people on earth to have you all (and SO many more) as friends! God Bless all of you! Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a happy healthy New Year! Hope to see you ALL on the tables! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott <hr /></blockquote>

You can add Stretch to that list Scott. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Glad your back! St.

UTAddb
12-17-2004, 06:12 PM
Hey Scott, good to hear from you. Let me know if you come down to Tejas...Dustin

Cueless Joey
12-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Welcome back Scott.
I thought you went Keyser Soze on us.
I thought maybe you were driving by route 66 and some aliens beamed you up.
We'll see you here in May.

CarolNYC
12-19-2004, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
your posts and all-around positive attitude <hr /></blockquote>

Thats what Im talking about,Steve!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
12-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Hi there friend, and welcome back.
Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee
12-19-2004, 02:59 PM
Thanks Gayle...and a special thanks for helping me let the pool world I had not fallen off the ends of the earth, when I went missing for awhile! LOL
It's good to be back!

Scott

JimS
12-20-2004, 06:47 AM
Hi Scott. Good to see you posting.