PDA

View Full Version : I am not Patrick, only same vehicle with memories

One
12-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Patrick left this human vessel 18 months ago, I took his place. So don't be angry at me for what he has said.

The saying "People don't change" is wrong because:
1) Same body, different soul.
2) You (soul) always keep increasing your understanding (intelligence) the further in your journey you go (in existence).

I don't have a name, just call me One or Everyone, because that is what I am.
It is time for me to leave soon too, but there is not anyone as intelligent to take my place, which is just good for the animals so they get more food, but it doesn't matter anyway.

landshark77
12-16-2004, 08:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr>
2) You (soul) always keep increasing your understanding (intelligence) the further in your journey you go (in existence).
<hr /></blockquote>

Agreed, except for the point where you contradict yourself. Yes you (or your soul) learn from your experiences (life or existance), thus gaining knowledge (intelligence). However, your learning from these experiences that result in a knowledge increase do not EXEMPT you from your past mistakes. You own what you have done, said, or how you behaved at a certain time in your life. Your soul does not "reform" into a new one. You do not have a different soul. People come with one soul and one soul only. If you believe in reincarnation that is fine, but unless
Patrick died and you are his reincarnation...an 18 month old child...you, the One (or Everyone..whateva)still possess the same soul as "Patrick".

I was not a frequent member of this forum when you were around the first time, but I have read your posts. You, the "One", are doing the same BS that "Patrick" did, thus proving that your soul has not increased in intelligence during the past 18 months. Believe what you believe..that is great, but don't act like you are EVERYONE, the ONLY ONE or what ever, because you are not. You are no better than me or any one else here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
12-16-2004, 08:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> Patrick left this human vessel 18 months ago, I took his place.

It is time for me to leave soon too, but there is not anyone as intelligent to take my place, which is just good for the animals so they get more food, but it doesn't matter anyway.<hr /></blockquote>Howdy One,

Where did Patrick go? Where will you go?

Are you saying that animals will eat the human vessel? Because if you leave the human vessel and then leave it up to the humans bury it, they will fill it with preservatives and put it in a big box and bury it so that animals can't get to it. No more food for the animals. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

One
12-16-2004, 09:19 PM
Everyone are the same, everyone are One.

One
12-16-2004, 09:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> Patrick left this human vessel 18 months ago, I took his place.

It is time for me to leave soon too, but there is not anyone as intelligent to take my place, which is just good for the animals so they get more food, but it doesn't matter anyway.<hr /></blockquote>Howdy One,

Where did Patrick go? Where will you go?

Are you saying that animals will eat the human vessel? Because if you leave the human vessel and then leave it up to the humans bury it, they will fill it with preservatives and put it in a big box and bury it so that animals can't get to it. No more food for the animals. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>
The soul has many personalities pulling in different directions, you need to choose or you get pulled apart, like getting crazy. A personality wants to leave, the other wants to stay, the 3rd is confused... Need to kill the other personalities and let them leave. Like schizophrenia. So Patrick has left and I am in control now. Other personalities are like different souls, they want different things. Everyone are connected, everyone is the same soul, so there is no such thing as separate. So if there is something different, you can call it a different soul even when everyone is the same soul. But if describing a difference in a low level of understanding. Then a different soul could be a different personality.

When you make the transformation of getting rid of your personalities you will be like a new person. That is what I am, different from Patrick. A different state of mind.
I don't call people stupid and I don't judge them. Patrick did that because he was stupid and didn't accept all possibilities, he didn't accept evil which made him the enemy of Truth.

highsea
12-16-2004, 11:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr>So Patrick has left and I am in control now.<hr /></blockquote>
You were never in control. What a loser.

One
12-17-2004, 12:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr>So Patrick has left and I am in control now.<hr /></blockquote>
You were never in control. What a loser. <hr /></blockquote>
I am a loser because I don't care of winning. I care of skill.

hondo
12-17-2004, 07:33 AM
I tend to agree with Landshark on this one.
However, even if the soul is reincarnated, it's
the same soul. In most cases the new body doesn't
recognize it. Also, regardless of change, there is
still a responsibility for past actions. Karma,
reap what you sow, whatever.

hondo
12-17-2004, 07:37 AM
If that's true, bin Ladn, why don't you turn
yourself in and save us a lot of time. I'm
sure we'll take your new ,improved being into account.

quote=One] Everyone are the same, everyone are One. <hr /></blockquote>

SecaucusFats
12-17-2004, 09:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> Patrick left this human vessel 18 months ago, I took his place. So don't be angry at me for what he has said.

I don't have a name, just call me One or Everyone, because that is what I am.
It is time for me to leave soon too, but there is not anyone as intelligent to take my place, which is just good for the animals so they get more food, but it doesn't matter anyway.

<hr /></blockquote>

Sorry, but you're too late! Bo and Peep AKA Te and Do and the rest of the Heaven's Gate loonies all checked out of their vehicles years ago and checked into the alien space craft that came for them. Rumor has it they are in orbit around your anus, ahem..I meant Uranus! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Heaven's Gate (http://www.heavensgate.com/)

SF

One
12-17-2004, 03:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I tend to agree with Landshark on this one.
However, even if the soul is reincarnated, it's
the same soul. In most cases the new body doesn't
recognize it. Also, regardless of change, there is
still a responsibility for past actions. Karma,
reap what you sow, whatever. <hr /></blockquote>

The soul doesn't change when changing to another body. Same soul but different body and memories. The memory storage in the brain is lost when you leave the body. When you enter a "fresh" body you have to start building up the memory in the brain. You don't know who you are, unless you are not as much connected to your body, like autistics who are open minded because of it.

The memory outside the body is stored in akashic records where all memories and experiences of everyone exist.

landshark77
12-17-2004, 05:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> Rumor has it they are in orbit around your anus, ahem..I meant Uranus! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

One
12-17-2004, 06:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> Rumor has it they are in orbit around your anus, ahem..I meant Uranus! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
What? How can that be funny?

landshark77
12-17-2004, 06:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> Rumor has it they are in orbit around your anus, ahem..I meant Uranus! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Uh, his lack of being able to spell Uranus correctly the first time.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
<hr /></blockquote>

Uh, his lack of being able to spell Uranus correctly the first time.

SecaucusFats
12-17-2004, 06:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> Rumor has it they are in orbit around your anus, ahem..I meant Uranus! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

<hr /></blockquote>

Because while they're circling Uranus they ocassionally pick up cling-ons..oh shoot, I mean Klingons. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SF

One
12-17-2004, 07:08 PM
This website describes it better.
http://www.heavensgate.com/misc/95upd96.htm

"10.
Not only is the body, in a sense, the temporary container for the soul, but even more importantly - the soul is the housing or container of the new creature. The soul has its own "brain" or "hard drive" that accumulates only information of the Next Level - mundane as well as theoretical or philosophical. The soul also becomes part of the new physical body of the new creature, though it is seldom seen by human eyes. Therefore, when a soul is a part of a new deposit, it has very little information and is as a very small Next Level "fetus." As it develops or grows in size, it necessitates the abortion of the human mind, which is in a container beside it. If you think of a glass vase that has two balloons in it, one balloon is the human mind, the other is the Next Level mind. When the Next Level makes a "soul deposit," it is like placing the second balloon in the glass vase. So, when metamorphosis begins, the human mind (balloon) is all but filling the container, and the Next Level mind or soul is all but empty. As the Next Level mind increases - and the soul begins to grow larger - the human-mind container or balloon decreases until, if the Next Level mind successfully makes it to "term," the human deflated balloon is discarded and the Next Level balloon (with Next Level mind) is all that fills the container, or glass vase. That soul with its Next Level mind has by then become a physical body in a new species (the Level Above Human), needing only a new physical outer shell, which it receives as a "quartermaster issue" upon physically entering the Next Level."

Patrick was the other balloon that is now empty.

highsea
12-17-2004, 07:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr>Patrick was the other balloon that is now empty.<hr /></blockquote>
Don't you mean the other buffoon?

One
12-17-2004, 09:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> Sorry, but you're too late! Bo and Peep AKA Te and Do and the rest of the Heaven's Gate loonies all checked out of their vehicles years ago and checked into the alien space craft that came for them. Rumor has it they are in orbit around your anus, ahem..I meant Uranus! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Heaven's Gate (http://www.heavensgate.com/)

SF <hr /></blockquote>
Lot of the things on Heaven's Gate website are like taken from my own mind.

"Heaven's Gate came to public attention when they committed mass suicide on March 27, 1997. As of this writing, all members are believed to have perished."

I am too late. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

highsea
12-17-2004, 11:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote One:</font><hr>I am too late. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>
It's never too late. If you hurry....

hondo
12-20-2004, 08:33 AM
Isn't that what I said?

The soul doesn't change when changing to another body. Same soul but different body and memories. The memory storage in the brain is lost when you leave the body. When you enter a "fresh" body you have to start building up the memory in the brain. You don't know who you are, unless you are not as much connected to your body, like autistics who are open minded because of it.

The memory outside the body is stored in akashic records where all memories and experiences of everyone exist.

<hr /></blockquote>

Deeman2
12-20-2004, 10:40 AM
One,

You cartainly are one.

Deeman