PDA

View Full Version : Scott Lee class coming up? R U There Scott?

wannabe
12-21-2004, 08:49 AM
Scott, would you please post what you know about a pool class coming up in Des Moines, Iowa? A friend of mine pointed me to you and said it should be in January, and that there will be several students and maybe another intstructor besides you.

Thank you.

Rich R.
12-21-2004, 10:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wannabe:</font><hr> Scott, would you please post what you know about a pool class coming up in Des Moines, Iowa? A friend of mine pointed me to you and said it should be in January, and that there will be several students and maybe another intstructor besides you. <hr /></blockquote>
You may want to email Scott directly, for this information.
poolology@aol.com

randyg
12-21-2004, 11:01 AM
WANNABE: Scott Lee and myself have a Pool School booked in Windsor Heights,Iowa. The dates are Jan 14-15-16 2005. Please email me direct and I will send you (friend) a flyer.....randyg@poolschool.com

cueball1950
12-21-2004, 03:00 PM
I just left Scott no more than an hour ago. He was giving a lesson at the Golden Cue billiard Lounge here in Albany NY. He stated that he is on his way to vermont for a couple of days for lessons. He did not say when he would be back on the board. What a nice man. The pleasure was all mine. We did not get to chat much as he was busy giving the lesson but it was a nice visit all the same........mike