PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Pole

Stretch
12-21-2004, 12:11 PM
The better half has finaly lost it (i think). I told her "RELAX it's only Christmas". Then today i'm convinced she's obsessing. It's Tuesday right? Our table is already set! i can't even sit at my table. ALL the presents are bought the place is decorated out, the tree, lights, candles, hangin merry Christmas signs, and mistletoes.......and it's only TUESDAY!! The place was cleaned from top to bottom. I told her she was a freek, knowbody's that organized. Well i guess i was wrong. Like we could have the whole gang over tomarrow and do Christmas but now.....the house has to remain completely intact, you can't touch nuthin, and it's like frozen in time for 4 more days!

Is everyone else ready for the Fat Man? I am apparently. St.

landshark77
12-21-2004, 12:37 PM
Send her over my way. My husband would be happy. I suck at domestic stuff like that. I just started shopping yesterday.

dg-in-centralpa
12-21-2004, 02:11 PM
Same with my wife. I do all the cleaning around the house. We had a party here last week and I did the cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. What fun /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DG - same thing every year

Chopstick
12-21-2004, 02:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Send her over my way. My husband would be happy. I suck at domestic stuff like that. I just started shopping yesterday. <hr /></blockquote>

Don't feel bad landshark. All you need is a little guidance. Here ya go.

http://www.redneck.org/pix/housewife.jpg

HOWARD
12-21-2004, 04:05 PM
St.

Tell her you'll help out by staying out of the house and
down at the pool hall.

Howard (always ready with a suggestion)

landshark77
12-21-2004, 07:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr>
Don't feel bad landshark. All you need is a little guidance. Here ya go.

<hr /></blockquote>

Thanx, I think. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.<hr /></blockquote>

Ok, this one has me a bit worried and confused, but I guess it explains how I should cope with these:

[ QUOTE ]
Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late or goes ou to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead try to understand hiw worl of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.<hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
Don't complain if he is late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.<hr /></blockquote>

Sure baby, go to the strip bar and spend our mortgage money on Mercedes, Silver, or even Diamond. Iím a little gay and my biatch is on her way overÖ.and NO, YOU CANíT WATCH!!!!!

Harold Acosta
12-21-2004, 08:05 PM
Wow, an article written in 1955!

I bet if someone ever wrote something like this in this year and age, all hell would break loose! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I saved that picture, but I guess if I show it to my wife, I wouldn't make it to Christmas! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara
12-22-2004, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>
&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Don't complain if he is late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.<hr /></blockquote>

Sure baby, go to the strip bar and spend our mortgage money on Mercedes, Silver, or even Diamond. Iím a little gay and my bitch is on her way overÖ.and NO, YOU CANíT WATCH!!!!!
<hr /></blockquote>

LMAO!!! Thanks Shark!!!

Barbara~~~what were those magazines thinking?

Rich R.
12-22-2004, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Send her over my way. My husband would be happy. I suck at domestic stuff like that. I just started shopping yesterday. <hr /></blockquote>
So tell us, landshark, why does your husband keep you around? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

landshark77
12-22-2004, 11:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Send her over my way. My husband would be happy. I suck at domestic stuff like that. I just started shopping yesterday. <hr /></blockquote>
So tell us, landshark, why does your husband keep you around? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Gosh Rich, Could it be the F in Wife? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif LMFAO!!! ( Explaination here (http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?p=85375#post85375) )