PDA

View Full Version : Just want to take this opportunity to say....

dooziexx
12-22-2004, 10:26 AM
Merry Christmas everybody. And have a Happy New Year. Be Safe and hope 2005 will bring you great things in your life.

Your friend in Pool,
Erik

daviddjmp
12-22-2004, 11:06 AM
And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all the other great folks on this board!

Wally_in_Cincy
12-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Merry Christmas Erik. Hope Santy Clause brings you another cue /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monkeydude20
12-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Thank's to all of you who have given such great advice, and a Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Jk /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dooziexx
12-22-2004, 12:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Merry Christmas Erik. Hope Santy Clause brings you another cue /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I hope so too and soon coz Im itching to buy another..... hopefully a Hercek or an inlaid SouthWest /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-22-2004, 12:52 PM
Right back atcha! And may everyone get all the rolls in the New Year. Except when you're playing me!

daviddjmp
12-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Let me know when the Hercek comes in :-)

Beaver
12-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Merry X-mas to all of you from Estonia (where it actually snows). /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stretch
12-22-2004, 01:56 PM
BAH! HUMMBUG!! St.

PQQLK9
12-22-2004, 04:35 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

rukiddingme
12-22-2004, 04:53 PM
Happy holidays to all...
ruk

DavidMorris
12-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Same to you, and to everybody: A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

dmgwalsh
12-22-2004, 08:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dooziexx:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Merry Christmas Erik. Hope Santy Clause brings you another cue /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I hope so too and soon coz Im itching to buy another..... hopefully a Hercek or an inlaid SouthWest /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Merry Christmas, Erik. Thanks for the good deal on the cue.
What a coincidence you mentioned Hercek. I just got an email back from him telling me about the 6 year wait. Bring some of your beauties to IBC Sunday.

Dennis

stickman
12-22-2004, 09:59 PM
Happy Holidays, and God's blessing to all my extended CCB family! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris Cass
12-23-2004, 01:44 AM
Same here Erik,

I hope everyone has a wonderful exciting Christmas and a very Happy New Years. I especially like this one as it comes with new and exciting changes in our sport and it's players. I really think pool is going up and has been over the last 30 yrs. That itself is great.

Regards,

C.C.~~HO HO HO. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jimmy B
12-23-2004, 02:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dooziexx:</font><hr> Merry Christmas everybody. And have a Happy New Year. Be Safe and hope 2005 will bring you great things in your life.

Your friend in Pool,
Erik <hr /></blockquote>

Fleece Naveeda

JB

Rich R.
12-23-2004, 03:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dooziexx:</font><hr> Merry Christmas everybody. And have a Happy New Year. Be Safe and hope 2005 will bring you great things in your life. <hr /></blockquote>
Ditto! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shoutout33
12-23-2004, 08:19 AM
Sup everyone, sorry for the small hiatus in all, but definitely want to wish everyone here on the forums have a safe and happy holiday season. Especially the Cass man! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif All of you are the absolute greatest!

Daris '04 (aka Des)

Ives
12-23-2004, 08:48 AM
Joyous Noel to all !!!!!!!!!

Ives &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Wishing Santa brings everyone what THEY truly wish for, whether it be world peace or to finally reach that 50 ball run in sraight pool that has been eluding me for ever but is just out of my reach so that i can see it but never rea ---------- Sorry, Merry Christmas.

RedHell
12-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Well,

Merry Christmas to all CCBers, their family and their friends.

May this Christmas be wonderfull and pleasant.

Harold Acosta
12-23-2004, 02:41 PM
<font color="blue"> Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ao Nuevo a toda la Familia de la CCB! </font color>
<font color="red"> (Merry Christmas and Properous New Year to all the CCB Family! </font color>

<font color="green"> I just want to wish everyone the most joyous Holiday Season of them all.

It was just great meeting all those who attended the 3rd CCB Tournament this year. It was nice to put a face to all those people we chat with all year long. I'm hoping to meet many others in the years to come.

Happy Holidays everyone!

</font color>

Brian in VA
12-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Same to you sir!

And to all my friends on the CCB, I wish you the merriest of Christmases and the most joyous of new years. Here's to good health, good pool and very good friends!

Brian in VA