PDA

View Full Version : Az trouble

kyle
12-26-2004, 08:08 PM
has anyone else had any trouble with az forum

landshark77
12-26-2004, 08:25 PM
All weekend Kyle...it is VERY touch and go....

JDB
12-26-2004, 08:33 PM
Yep, same thing for me.... sometimes it works, most times it doesn't...

Rich R.
12-27-2004, 08:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote kyle:</font><hr> has anyone else had any trouble with az forum <hr /></blockquote>
I have been having trouble with it, for the past few weeks, from my work computer.
I can get into the AZB web site, but not the forums.
I don't know if this is a problem with AZB, or there has been some kind of change with the security programs at work.

AkDan
12-27-2004, 08:30 PM
same here, been trying to post the turning question on there as recommended here, but for some reason can't post a new thread or reply to any thread.....

Wally_in_Cincy
01-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Some things, apparently, are just meant to be.

I really don't care what's going on in Lousville. Really I don't.

9 Ball Girl
01-18-2005, 01:41 PM
No security changes here, Rich. It happens to me at home too where I can get to the AZB site but not to the forums.

WaltVA
01-18-2005, 01:47 PM
Mike posted today that he plans to take AzB down about 6 PM tonight for long-overdue work on the server - hopes to have it back up by late tonight. Hope it cures the problem -

Walt in VA

JimS
01-19-2005, 05:57 AM
Well now it's Wed and no AZ. I miss it. Fred....you are our only hope.

9 Ball Girl
01-19-2005, 06:50 AM
Well, at least you can check for stories and pics at Inside Pool (http://www.insidepool.com/)

Christy9
01-19-2005, 10:19 AM
Are the DCC tourney brackets accessible through Inside Pool? I thought someone said they were, but I can't find them.

Perk
01-19-2005, 10:49 AM
Last year they were..not this year.

Nostroke
01-19-2005, 11:57 AM
Awhile back i spoke to someone at azb about their continuing slowness and near unusability. Suprisingly they didn't seem to be concerned at all. They also didnt think it was unusual or bothersome that they would have pros ask to be in their "Ask the pros section" and then not answer anything. Go figure.

RailbirdJAM
01-19-2005, 12:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> Awhile back i spoke to someone at azb about their continuing slowness and near unusability. Suprisingly they didn't seem to be concerned at all. They also didnt think it was unusual or bothersome that they would have pros ask to be in their "Ask the pros section" and then not answer anything. Go figure. <hr /></blockquote>

As a frequent flier on the AzBilliards plane, I, too, have experienced the slowness due to the server. However, the site administrator did give notice of it being down ahead of time in order to make repairs. Not being a computer guru myself, I can't imagine what is involved with maintenance and/or repairs of as large a website as AzBilliards.

Being that it's a very bone-chilling cold and snowy day in D.C., with my thoughts in Louisville instead of on work, I miss being able to check out the DCC updates on AzBilliards. I do look forward to its return. The sooner the better, I say! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RailbirdJAM

landshark77
01-19-2005, 12:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> They also didnt think it was unusual or bothersome that they would have pros ask to be in their "Ask the pros section" and then not answer anything. Go figure. <hr /></blockquote>

Only one pro has been MIA....the 5 others do well, IMO...I may even say FANTASTIC.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-19-2005, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> They also didnt think it was unusual or bothersome that they would have pros ask to be in their "Ask the pros section" and then not answer anything. Go figure. <hr /></blockquote>

Only one pro has been MIA....the 5 others do well, IMO...I may even say FANTASTIC. <hr /></blockquote>

Neither Johnny nor Hillbilly have been there in weeks.

landshark77
01-19-2005, 01:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

Neither Johnny nor Hillbilly have been there in weeks. <hr /></blockquote>

You're right, I forgot about Hillbilly...but still 5 others are great about it.

Bob
01-19-2005, 02:17 PM
I spoke with Mike a few hours ago, he is just beat with trying to get the server trouble fixed. This is the worst thing that could happen during Derby Week! UGH! I feel badly for him. So all, just hang in there, he will get it going ASAP!

Eydie

snipershot
01-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Yes AZ is down for the time being while the server is worked on, I guess that's why I'm lurking on here.