PDA

View Full Version : Pool School ?

SPetty
05-23-2002, 08:06 AM
For RandyG (or anyone else who keeps tabs on him...)

Someone asked me about the pool school travels - that is, you have the base pool school in Dallas, but don't you do other pool school "clinics" or something in other towns?

I know that you did one up north somewhere that Barbara went to, but I didn't know if it was something you do regularly, or if it was just that once. Do you take your whole pool school staff with you?

Doctor_D
05-23-2002, 08:12 AM
Good morning:

I would be most interested in hearing the answer to this question. Additionally, if Randy-G wanted to hold a school and/or clinic in New Jersey, I have an excellent room to recommend! Less then One (1) year old with 20 Gold Grown IV Tables...

Dr. D.

Fred Agnir
05-23-2002, 10:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> For RandyG ...don't you do other pool school "clinics" or something in other towns?

Do you take your whole pool school staff with you? <hr></blockquote>
The Cue-Tech Pool School will once again be travelling to Connecticut on Aug 9-11. Randy Goettlicher and Jerry Powers (Jerico Cues) will again be the BCA Instructors in attendance coming up from Texas, along with a few other BCA Instructors probably from the northeast. I assume Ken Tewskbury will be there again. Contact RandyG at 1 800 707-0158 for more information. Sign-ups are limited to the first 10 paid students, according to the flyer.

Fred &lt;~~~ spreading the word

JimS
05-23-2002, 11:07 AM
Does Randy ever do a school in Illinois?

I'd be interested.....but please DON'T make me pause on the backswing. I just can't do it. I can't stroke from there.

Ralph S.
05-23-2002, 08:57 PM
What about Ft.Wayne-northern Indiana area?. Any plans for something here?
Ralph S.

05-24-2002, 12:06 AM
Hi gang. Thanks for all the questions and offers.

YES, Pool School is scheduled (at SHOOTERS)in Newington Ct. on August 9-10-11. Chris's (FAMILY BILLIARDS) in Boone NC on Sept. 13-14-15. Washington DC on Sept. 27-28-29.

We can only do four "Road Shows" a year and most of them are repeats back to the same place every year. We have always had a full class so I would imagine that won't change. I still have room for one more. Contact me at randyg@poolschool.com.

Pool School in Dallas is twice a week for about forty weeks a year.

See you all soon......randyg

Rich R.
05-24-2002, 03:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: randygt:</font><hr> Washington DC on Sept. 27-28-29.<hr></blockquote>
Randy, where will you be holding your school in Washington DC? Rich R.

05-24-2002, 09:17 AM
Don't know the location just yet. I will let you know soon....randyg

SPetty
05-24-2002, 11:38 AM
Thanks, Randy, for the response.

Barbara
05-24-2002, 03:22 PM
RandyG!! Which Pool School?? Advanced or your Basic?? I may have a couple for your Basic Camp.

Please email me at bzstock@comcast.net.

Barbara~~~still aiming, pausing, and finishing...

Cuemage
05-24-2002, 08:06 PM
Hi Randy,
I'm interested in the class at Chris's place in Boone. Do you have any openings? What kind of fee would I be looking at? And how would I sign up (to guarantee a spot)?

Thanks,
Tha Cuemage