PDA

View Full Version : How cool is this!

Greg in VA
12-31-2004, 07:34 AM
My lovely wife has arranged a night of pool at the Playing Fields in Richmond for us tonight (New Year Eve). From 8pm-2am we get a 9ft. Gold Crown, prime rib for 2, and a bottle of champane for only $60!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! Love that girl!

DavidMorris
12-31-2004, 08:55 AM
Wow, I don't guess you'd happen to go in for that "wife swapping" thing I keep hearing about, would you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My wife won't have anything to with pool, unfortunately. I think I've had her play on the home table exactly twice, either time for no more than 10 minutes.

Congratulations!

catscradle
12-31-2004, 12:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DavidMorris:</font><hr> Wow, I don't guess you'd happen to go in for that "wife swapping" thing I keep hearing about, would you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My wife won't have anything to with pool, unfortunately. I think I've had her play on the home table exactly twice, either time for no more than 10 minutes.

Congratulations! <hr /></blockquote>

That twice more than my wife, but we didn't marry them to have a pool partner did we? Also I don't have to share table time on the home table with her, it's mine all mine! (gleefully rubs hands together)

Ives
12-31-2004, 01:21 PM
What an awesome idea, she's a keeper !!!!!

My wife supports my pool playing 100% but participates very little. I mentioned i'd like to take some lessons one of these days and she just looked at me and said ok. Just tell me where and when.

Let us know how it was, sounds like a fun time !!!

Chris Cass
12-31-2004, 05:14 PM
Yes, that was very nice and the price sounds mighty reasonable too. I hope you have a great time and would like to hear how much tomorrow.

Regards,

C.C..

Greg in VA
01-01-2005, 09:48 AM
We're back and had a great time. Got to play on the G.C. most like mine at home so I in my comfort zone. The prime rib was SUPRISINGLY good considering how many people were there. Their kitchen always had pretty good food but was always limited to sandwiches and burger type stuff. Anyway, we had a great time. Thanks for letting be boast about my wife! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Jimmy B
01-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Never teach your wife to shoot!

Pool
or
Guns

JB :-D

Rich R.
01-03-2005, 11:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> Never teach your wife to shoot!

Pool
or
Guns<hr /></blockquote>
Especially guns!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif