PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions

cueball1950
01-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Ok everybody, lets hear the resolutions you want to keep this year. Mine is simple, just to continue with last years and not smoke. Been 11 months and counting..But what the hay, according to tv, 70% won't be kept anyway.....mike

SecaucusFats
01-01-2005, 11:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Ok everybody, lets hear the resolutions you want to keep this year. Mine is simple, just to continue with last years and not smoke. Been 11 months and counting..But what the hay, according to tv, 70% won't be kept anyway.....mike <hr /></blockquote>

My resolution is to not make any resolutions..hell, I never keep them anyway. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SF&lt; If I'd stuck to my resolutions in the past I would be Secaucus Slim.

dg-in-centralpa
01-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Other than the obvious, shoot better in league, lose 20 pounds. This is doctor orders, and I've been trying but no luck.

DG - must try harder

cueball1950
01-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Boy DG. i know about that. My Dr wants me to lose about 50 or so lbs............................happy new Year....mike

SnakebyteXX
01-02-2005, 04:47 PM
My New Year's resolution was to fast for seven days starting on Jan 1. Nothing to eat and all the water I can drink for a week!

Today is Day Two - only five more days to go.

Kind of my personalized version of a 'Race to Seven'.

Snake &lt;~~ did this last year for the first time. It wasn't easy but I liked the results.

Deeman2
01-03-2005, 12:58 PM
1. Not to continue to lust after my next door neighobor's wife. Means I'll have to take down that expensive satelite based camera system.

2. Not to do any drugs I can't legally buy on the streets of Bangkok.

3. Not to cut up women into small pieces and stuff them into mattresses and throw them in the trunk of someone's car or at least cut down.

4. To not smoke during church services.

5. To stop requesting crotch searches in line at the airport.

6. To observe 7 out of the 10 commandments each week.

7. To be considerate and think more of the "Little People".

8. To stop bumping five balls and expecting the referee to call it for me while blocking his view.

9. To wear only animal products that are killed in a gruesome and thoughtless fashion.

10. To polute my fair share of the ozone.

11. To be less Zenophobic while still detesting the French.

12. To get over my recent online only affair with Gayle and abandon thoughts of a possible love child between us, (little Bushy).

13. To work for a common peace with all God's children in the world right after we kick the s**t out of the terrorists.

14. To fund a drive to get Jerry Springer to go outside West Virginia for his guests.

15. To buy more stock in computer voting machine manufacturers.

16. To spit in more chalk this year than last.

17. To start a grass roots champaign to get F/L into the Hall of Fame.

18. To stay out of SPetty's swimming pool with my Dodge Truck.

19. To make more t-shirts that politically offend a much wider group of people.

20. To provide more steroids to my local grade school athletes.

21. To play less pool and more poker.

22. To teach my wife not to play pool.

23. To see Dr. Laura naked, just one more time.

Deeman
gonna keep most of 'em...

SnakebyteXX
01-08-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My New Year's resolution was to fast for seven days starting on Jan 1. Nothing to eat and all the water I can drink for a week!
<hr /></blockquote>

Made it! Had my 'break fast' this morning.

Total seven day weight loss = 24.6 lbs.