PDA

View Full Version : Check out our "Magic trick"

05-23-2002, 04:03 PM
Please check out our magic trick at:
http://www.thegreenfeltjungle.com, new editions recently arrived, book no longer out of print !

bigalerickson
05-23-2002, 04:41 PM
No joke check out the magic trick. Its crazy.

I can't believe it. Someone please tell me im not crazy.

- I am still nothing but a mark -

Chris Cass
05-23-2002, 05:07 PM
Your not crazy, I am. I tried it 4 times and I still can't get over it.

C.C.

05-23-2002, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Your not crazy, I am. I tried it 4 times and I still can't get over it.

C.C. <hr></blockquote>

c'mon guys, you're kidding, right??

they changed ALL the cards.

dan

Cueless Joey
05-23-2002, 05:15 PM
Mod, SPAM ALERT!!!
Jeesh, my niece caught this one in a hurry when I showed the trick to her. She's only ten.

bigalerickson
05-23-2002, 05:45 PM
Chris,

I feel better that someone else missed it too.

JimS
05-23-2002, 06:20 PM
I haven't gone back to check it but I'd bet they changed all the cards?!

cheesemouse
05-23-2002, 07:34 PM
Man, am I easy~~~~~~~~~~I need the rainbow. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Troy
05-23-2002, 08:25 PM
Damn Dan, you ruined ALL the fun..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: houstondan:</font><hr>
they changed ALL the cards.

dan <hr></blockquote>

Chris Cass
05-23-2002, 10:04 PM
Hi Big Al,

I only said it to make you feel better. LOL I didn't have a clue. LOLLOL See, I told everyone I was blind and I too blame this on SPetty.

HAHAHA,

C.C.

SpiderMan
05-23-2002, 10:19 PM
Before I look, I'm going to take a WAG and say it's the card trick where you pick a card and it gets "removed". That one's been going around the internet for quite some time.

SpiderMan

05-23-2002, 11:27 PM
I think I know how I'm going to set up my website now, Joey. I'm going to post here for everyone who wants to see nude photos, visit francrimi.com. Then I'll show pics of dogs and cats and while they're there they can check out my offers for lessons.

One of the things I hate most in life is the old 'sucker play'. Come give my website 'hits' then maybe I'll get some pop-up advertisers and maybe you'll buy a book while you're there. I know....I'll sucker you in with a magic trick. Your curiosity will win out and you'll visit.

No offense to anyone who visited the site. It's not your fault you were suckered into visiting.

Fran

Kato
05-24-2002, 07:45 AM
Fran, I'll buy your book if it's entitled, "2 Minutes To Better Pool Without Lessons Or Practice by Fran Crimi". I like dogs a lot so I'll still visit your site.

Kato~~~thinking about writing the above book.