PDA

View Full Version : Phil Hendry

nhp
01-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Does anyone here listen to this guy? Absoloutely hilarious!! This is the only radio show I've ever listened to that made me laugh so hard.

Voodoo Daddy
01-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Before syndication...he was on down here in HELL <opps, I mean Miami>. Anyway, he has arguments with himself and countless idiots fall for it and call in to take one side or another. Doesnt say much for the masses but he is kinda funny

nhp
01-04-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah I noticed that after my second or third show because him and the 'other person' would never talk at the same time when they were arguing. Normally when people argue they talk over one another, but that never happened on his show. He has a few different personalities that are pretty damn funny. The last one that I was cracking up to was a guy of arab descent who was calling all Americans 'fat bastard from the austin powers', and all the callers were getting so angry, literally yelling at the guy.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-04-2005, 01:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> Yeah I noticed that after my second or third show because him and the 'other person' would never talk at the same time when they were arguing. .... <hr /></blockquote>

Now that I know who you're talking about, yeah he's pretty dam funny. He filled in for somebody here a few years ago. Of course nobody caught on to the schtick (except me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) and he had some of the Cincy locals calling in that I thought were gonna have a stroke.