PDA

View Full Version : War damn Eagle!!

sack316
01-03-2005, 10:38 PM
My Tigers capped off a great year.I wish they had ended in grander fashion to change some voter's minds, but still a great year. Going undefeated in the SEC deserves at least a shot at the title in my mind, but really all three teams are deserving. Good season, and I hate to see what Toomer's corner looks like in the morning!

Wally_in_Cincy
01-04-2005, 06:43 AM
Since it's now basketball season all I can say is

http://www.alligator.org/edit/issues/97-fall/logos/kentucky.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman2
01-04-2005, 06:46 AM
Sack,

Your guys did do you proud. My nephew plays on Tommy's kids football team and they went 7-0 so it's a good year all around for the Tupperville Clan. Can you imagine a year ago everyone was out to linch Tommy!!!! Auburn won't get the nod but they certainly deserve a piece of the pie. My pals at Bumpers in Auburn are celebrating big time tonight.

Go War Eagles....

Deeman

MikeM
01-04-2005, 01:09 PM
I was on the Auburn bandwagon until last night. They were given a gift by Tech. Without the dropped touchdown and missed field goal Auburn would be heartbroken today. Their weak non-conference schedule really drags them down too. Before last night I thought the national championship should be Oklahoma and Auburn, but now I think the BCS actually got it right. They also got the Rose Bowl matchup right as well.

I still would like to see a playoff. This year should have had Utah, Auburn, OK and USC battle it out.

JMHO FWIW

MM

sack316
01-04-2005, 10:32 PM
yeah, I do agree with you about the weak schedule. the sad part is that Bowling Green backed out of a game with Auburn to play Oklahoma instead, so thats why AU had Citadel on theirs. If that game had been as planned, the numbers may have worked out different.
But then again after tonight... I think I'm glad OK had to play USC. I love and have all faith in my Tigers, but USC was simply rediculous! Congrats to the Trojans... they absolutely do deserve the title (as much as I hate to admit it)