PDA

View Full Version : Cops lose $$ on doughnuts

wolfdancer
01-04-2005, 02:08 PM
The Pompano Police Dep't pension fund, claims a loss of $125k, on their investment in the Krispy Kreme Co. Cops/doughnuts??
Who would have thought they could lose their dough, investing in....

highsea
01-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Maybe they ate up all their profits? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-------------------------------------

SpiderMan
01-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Passing through Arkansas on my way to Memphis December 18, I was stopped by the Arkansas Highway Patrol for "speeding". BTW, I wasn't speeding, but maybe it's their excuse to stop out-of-staters and get a polite consent to search in exchange for giving you a warning (which I got).

Anyway, when he asked me if I had any drugs in the truck, for a fleeting moment I though how hilarious it would be to reply "No, but I have some donuts, will that work?".

But I kept my mouth shut, and he just poked around in the luggage a little and wrote me a warning ticket. Plus, he pulled my pistol out from behind the seat and unloaded it. Really strange, no one has ever done that before.

SpiderMan

highsea
01-04-2005, 04:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr>...Plus, he pulled my pistol out from behind the seat and unloaded it. Really strange, no one has ever done that before.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>
I've never had a cop mess with my gun, but I always tell them I've got a pistol in my belt if I get pulled over. Usually they just tell me to leave it there...I've been asked if I have a permit, but never been asked to show it.

I have heard of cops unloading them and setting them on the hood or roof until they were done doing their thing. Since he was doing a search, it was smart for him to do that if he was by himself. A cop wouldn't want to leave control of a weapon with someone when he was conducting a search, if he stumbled on a big coke stash or something he would be in big trouble.

Vapros
01-04-2005, 09:41 PM
My friend bought a German shepherd for protection, and sent him off to the police dog training school for two weeks. After returning from the school, the dog disappeared on the very first day, and it took my friend all afternoon to find him. He was at Krispy Kreme. Have I ever lied to you?

Chopstick
01-05-2005, 06:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Anyway, when he asked me if I had any drugs in the truck, for a fleeting moment I though how hilarious it would be to reply "No, but I have some donuts, will that work?".
<hr /></blockquote>

I think you might need to review a few simple tips on how to deal with the PO-lice.

How not to get your A$$ kicked by the police. (http://www.redneck.org/chrisrock_1.asf)