PDA

View Full Version : Having A Bad Day?

9 Ball Girl
01-05-2005, 06:30 AM
http://gdch.org/havinga/badday.htm

highsea
01-05-2005, 07:33 AM
A few years back, late one night, a newer cadillac came flying down the boat ramp next to my marina and into the water. I had to grab my scuba tank and mask and jump in the water to see if there was anyone trapped inside. Cold! Luckily there was no one in the car, it was just some car thieves ditching it...The tow truck that tried to drag it back up the ramp almost got dragged down into the water. It took a second truck in front of him to anchor the first truck. Cars are very heavy when they are full of water. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Great sequence of pics, though. I wouldn't want to be the crane operators...
__________________________________________________ ____

SPetty
01-05-2005, 10:56 AM
These are some amazing pictures that I thought were posted here a few months back...

Anyway, if it matters to anyone, the last picture in this series is a fake.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-05-2005, 11:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Anyway, if it matters to anyone, the last picture in this series is a fake. <hr /></blockquote>

Good call. It looks like they took pic 5 and mocked it up.

Yep, gotta get up pretty early in the mornin' to fool SPetty /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-05-2005, 12:08 PM
You are correctoid SPetty! I was wondering when someone was going to notice that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif