PDA

View Full Version : Where Are They Now?

9 Ball Girl
01-05-2005, 06:40 AM
Sharon Weiss
Neslie O'Hare
Nicki Bennish (I thought she had came back some time ago?)

Wally_in_Cincy
01-05-2005, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
Neslie O'Hare

<font color="blue">I saw her at the Derby City Classic last year. I don't think she played in the tourney. She was either there with somebody or was looking for action.

She also played at a Viking stop in Cincy in 2003. She made a few good shots but was not real impressive overall.

She looks great though /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Nicki Bennish (I thought she had came back some time ago?)

<font color="blue">Nikki Hollingsworth now. She did come back (late 2002 IIRC). I'm pretty sure she played in the first 2 events this year but I don't think she played in Peoria in July. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Vagabond
01-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Neslie lives in Indianapolis.Nickie returned to WPBA pro events but did not do well.She still lives in South Carolina.Cheers
Vagabond

Scott Lee
01-05-2005, 08:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
Neslie O'Hare

<font color="blue">She looks great though /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

Wally...Neslie is as smart as she is good looking! IIRC, she has a COUPLE of college degrees!...and she can play pool too! Hopefully she's happy doing whatever she's doing!

Scott

Cueless Joey
01-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Carter and Sholes?
The Monk's video girl?
Phoebe Cates and Brooke Shields? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-06-2005, 08:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Phoebe Cates /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

If you like Phoebe Cates pick up a movie called Paradise. It's a ripoff of the Blue Lagoon. She is lookin' real good in that one.

9 Ball Girl
01-06-2005, 08:09 AM
LOL

Where Are They Now??? (http://www.weht.net/)

9 Ball Girl
01-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Or Fast Times at Ridgemont High...

Wally_in_Cincy
01-06-2005, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Or Fast Times at Ridgemont High... <hr /></blockquote>

That goes without saying.

But she needs to trade that carrot for a Frooze-Pop

Rich R.
01-06-2005, 08:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Phoebe Cates and Brooke Shields? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>
IIRC, Phoebe is married to actor Kevin Kline.

Brooke recently opened on Broadway, starring in a new musical comedy.

Cueless Joey
01-06-2005, 08:44 AM
I knew that about Phoebe Cates. Phoebe btw should play pool. She's half Filipino. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Anyone seen officer Baker of Chips lately? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
01-06-2005, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Anyone seen officer Baker of Chips lately? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote> http://www.weht.net/WEHT/Larry_Wilcox.html

http://images.chips-tv.com/redir.cgi/Gallery/PonchJon/Jon.jpg