PDA

View Full Version : Book: How To Develop a Super Power Memory

SnakebyteXX
01-06-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is one of the all-time classics from the all-time bet-selling author of memory-related books. Make your brain work for you. Scientists say we use only 10% of its capacity. Get the edge. Tap into your most precious resource and unleash the natural powers within you. You will never again have to be told anything twice...

About the author:
TV infomercial star Harry Lorayne reveals his positive methods of developing a photographic memory. If knowledge is powerful then memory is super powerful! You will increase your memory capacity by tenfold and learn to accurately recall anything, anytime, anywhere - such as : Prices, Phone Nembers, Names, Codes, Details, Facts, Orders etc.

Harry Lorayne appears frequently on his US-wide television infomercials. He is recognised as the most respected and foremost authority on memory and the author of a dozen books, including several best-sellers (Secrets of Mind Power, The Memory Book, and Memory Makes Money). His exceptionally productive memory training programmes continue to be used by many of America's leading corporations.
<hr /></blockquote>
How To Develop a Super Power Memory, PDF Book link (http://numberstheorys.tripod.com/superpowermemory.pdf)

Qtec
01-06-2005, 11:04 AM
I,m sure I read tht book, but I just cant remember. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-06-2005, 11:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I,m sure I read tht book, but I just cant remember. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Dubya used the "Men-in-Black" mind eraser on you

wolfdancer
01-06-2005, 12:58 PM
I'm sure I read the book some 20 years ago....and it was written in collaboration with NBA star Jerry Lucas...if my memory serves me
Still can't remember names, faces, phone #'s, etc

Wally_in_Cincy
01-06-2005, 01:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I'm sure I read the book some 20 years ago....and it was written in collaboration with NBA star Jerry Lucas...if my memory serves me
Still can't remember names, faces, phone #'s, etc
<hr /></blockquote>

Jerry Lucas is a memory expert. He does seminars. He went to high school just up the road in Middletown (Middletucky)

wolfdancer
01-06-2005, 01:27 PM
Wally, if you remember Jerry, then you might also rememeber the great Ohio state, Cincinnatti basketball teams of that era.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-06-2005, 01:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Wally, if you remember Jerry, then you might also rememeber the great Ohio state, Cincinnatti basketball teams of that era.
<hr /></blockquote>

I never really followed them. We used to go to the Cincinnati Gardens to see the Royals. I vaguely remember Oscar Robertson and Connie Dierking.

The only college ball I watched was when we visited the mountains of Eastern Kentucky and my uncle would adjust his 30 ft. tv antenna to pick up the Lexington station and we would watch the Kentucky Wildcats. Good thing they lived on a ridge. I don't think the reception was as good in the hollers /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally &lt;~~ vaguely remembers Cotton Nash too

Wally_in_Cincy
01-06-2005, 01:37 PM
I just remembered. I went by a church a while back and the sign out front was announcing a visit by Lucas.

It read

BBALL GREAT
JERRY LUCAS
SUNDAY

Of course my brain read "8 Ball great" and I almost broke my neck doing a double-take /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif