PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

Run100
01-07-2005, 08:31 AM

9 Ball Girl
01-07-2005, 09:29 AM
I actually like Scott Smith for the men. Steve Tipton is retiring, IIRC, so I wonder who'll be taking his place.

landshark77
01-07-2005, 09:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Run100:</font><hr> While we're on the topics of Mitch Laurence and "The Super Shot of the Match", what about Steve Tipton? Televised pool matches would increase ratings if they would have big breasted women racking the balls and Michaela Tabb as a referee. Let's face it, that what sells. Tipton and Large Head Scott Smith need to go. I'm sure Michaela would have seen Earl's foul against Charlie Williams. And someone tell Mitch to stop saying "The best nine-ball players on the Planet"...ARRGGHH!! <hr /></blockquote>

OMG! Get the girls from "The Price is Right". We could stick 'em in halter tops, daisy dukes and go-go boots...all plether looking of course. When she bends over to rack 'em she has to do this hip dance so we can see a little giggle. Oh, and make 'em hold up score cards and prounce around the arena holding them up..you know... have maybe a wrestling type effect? Oh and have 'em make a speech while doing hand/ body movements...kinda like a flight attendent. Doesn't seem like we will have any time left for pool..but that is Ok..'cause I don't know about you guys...but I will just settle for the "Super Shot" of the match. I mean come on! Did you see that girl that racks and the one with the score cards? The one with the score cards is silly...she keeps dropping her pen....

PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE EEEEEEEE!