PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Florida!

Stretch
01-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi All!

Boy I'm just luvin it down here. Free Pool at the Parks rec. centre, great playing 4x8's 20 yards from the swimming Pool. A smokin 18 hole golf course just 20 bucks a round INCLUDING the cart. (still trying to break 100 lol). Lots of shopping and sight seeing......I don't wanna go home!

Special thanks to Ed (eg8r from Orlando) who came out to the boonies here in Leesburg with his brother and brother in law to play in the Tournament last night. It was packed. We had 30 players in the field, i managed to take home 3rd place money but was i waisted. It was 2 am by this time so was pretty happy to call it a night.

Ed's a great guy. Sorry we didn't get to play last night Ed, but hopefully next Fri. you can get out to the park for a good 1p session. The Fiance(Judy) and Future Dad in law Bill say hi. They realy enjoyed themselves last night too. I still don't know how the old Coote stayed awake that long, but he just loves to watch and give me a hard time lol.

This board Rocks! It was a pleasure to hook up with yet another great poster.

Bye for now, time to work on my Tan /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

eg8r
01-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Hello St. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Your father in law was great. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif If it was not for him we would have never shot the correct ball on the snooker table. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What a tounament, I made it to the 9-ball tournament just in time to play. I sat around and after 2.5 hours I asked the TD when I was going to get a chance to play. I was at a 9b tournament for 2.5 hours and had already played two games of snooker. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We had a great time. I am going to try and get out there much earlier next week and hopefully we can play some.

eg8r

jjinfla
01-09-2005, 06:54 AM
Hi Stretch,

Where is that tournament in Leesburg?

Frank's place?

I'm 20 miles north of there.

Jake

CarolNYC
01-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Oh sure,
Rub it in,rub it in!
Have a great time Stretch!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
01-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Hey Jake,\

Yes I believe that is the name of the tournament. I am going to try and get out there again this coming Friday to play. I think this is the last week Stretch is in town.

eg8r <~~~I hope I play everyone better or even to my handicap, I always lose when I am forced to give weight

Stretch
01-10-2005, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Oh sure,
Rub it in,rub it in!
Have a great time Stretch!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Carol, always love hearing from you. Rub it in you say? OK.....This afternoon we're going on a boat tour. Heading down the Dora Canal to Lake Griffin and Lake Eustis, haveing lunch at a dockside Marina/Restaurant. Lots of sun and refreshments! I'm getting as brown as a berry in this 80 degree weather! St.~~only thing i'm rubbing in is sun tan lotion~~

Stretch
01-10-2005, 08:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Hey Jake,\

Yes I believe that is the name of the tournament. I am going to try and get out there again this coming Friday to play. I think this is the last week Stretch is in town.

eg8r &lt;~~~I hope I play everyone better or even to my handicap, I always lose when I am forced to give weight <hr /></blockquote>

That's right Ed, it's called Frank's Place, down town Leesburg just off main street, easy to find. It starts around 7 7:30.

I showed up at another tournament Sat night at Fat Cats in Mount Dara Ed. Came in 3rd again lol both guys that came in 1st and 2nd at Franks were there too,they're teasing me now with a new nickname, it's "Mr. Third" haha. That's ok, as long as it keeps paying out i'd take third all year /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St.~~they think i'm setting them up for a hustle....who me????~~

eg8r
01-10-2005, 09:30 AM
LOL, well "Mr. Third" I hope to have a better showing this Friday. Not sure I can beat the top 3 but they all will give me one game. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am not sure I will be able to get out there too early, my daughter has a doctors appointment at 3:30. I will try to leave as early as possible.

eg8r

CarolNYC
01-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Sounds wonderful Stretch!

Keep rubbing in that suntan lotion-nothing beats a tall,dark and handsome man............ /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
And make sure you wear singlasses,especially while bikini watching /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Always a pleasure,Stretch!
Carol