PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Melton???

Rework
01-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Anyone know Jeff Melton, or how he can be contacted?

PQQLK9
01-08-2005, 08:01 PM
I don't know him but if I did how would I know if you were friend or foe or the repo man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

frog
01-08-2005, 08:02 PM
I saw him in tulsa a couple of weeks ago.

Cane
01-08-2005, 10:01 PM
I also saw Jeff in Tulsa a couple of months ago. He told me where he was living now, but I just can't remember where he said... something 'ville. Might have been Russelville, Bartlesville, I just don't remember.

Bob

Rework
01-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Actually, I'm not friend or foe! A friend of mine took some lessons from him & recommended if I ever bumped in to him I should do the same!

PQQLK9
01-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Cool, don't take me too seriously cause I can't make three balls in a row. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ceebee
01-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Jeff Melton can be reached at the Palace Billiard Room in Tulsa, OK. Leave a message & Jeff will no doubt return your call. Depending on where you live, there may be several Instructors in your area. You may PM me if you have other questions about instructor locations.

I once asked a friend, that dated a woman in a town 100 miles away, "How many good women are you driving past, to get to that one".

That idea can be approached two ways. Wisdom tells me that a good woman or instructor for you might not relate that way for me. OR That good woman or good instructor may be worth the travel time. Good Luck in your quest...cb

Cane
01-20-2005, 07:00 AM
Well, coincidence strikes again. I haven't seen Jeff in quite awhile but went to Fayetteville, AR last night to play in a tournament and lo and behold, guess who was there... Jeff Melton. As a matter of fact, he and I both took left turns to Rodney Carr and ended up playing each other for third (hill hill and he snaps the 9-Ball on the break!... f##$@#ing clown!)... just kidding. Jeff is a very nice, very likable guy.

In any case, Jeff is now living in Northwest Arkansas, and I told him someone on BD's CCB was looking for him. He said he would try to get on here soon. He wasn't aware the BD had discussion forums. Hopefully, he'll be on here soon.
Helluva player, helluva nice guy.

Later,
Bob