PDA

View Full Version : OK Liberals Time For An Argument

Chopstick
01-10-2005, 01:38 PM
http://jordans6.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/06yes.jpg

<font color="blue">PHYSCHE!!! Made you look. Ya'll have a nice day.</font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman2
01-10-2005, 02:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> http://jordans6.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/06yes.jpg

<font color="blue">PHYSCHE!!! Made you look. Ya'll have a nice day.</font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Chopstick:

You got me too! May you get to Coleman's Barbeque five mintues after it closes on your next trip to Memphis.

May you lose to Spiderman on a three rail kick-jump that he executes on a mis-cue while drunk with $100 bucks riding on it.

May you find out Elvis was your Daddy but the papers have mysterioulsy disappeared right after you finally get a date with Lisa Marie.

May Qtek immigrate and move in next door to you.

May you develop the first known case of "Yips" in pool.

May you be held as a material witness the next time you witness another "Cops" type police serach and have to bunk with a guy named Ben Dover.

May every relative you have decide to visit Disneyworld on the same weekend and move in with you, just as you finally talk that good looking blond into sharing the rent with you.

May the AARP hound you like a dog.

May your ex-grilfriend recommend you for the next test marketing of Enzite and put up bulletin boards all over Florida before you are notified.

May the biggest sinkhole in Florida history find your vehicle, your house and your swimming pool.

May you get a "personal" call from Bill O'Reilly, late at night, when he's drunk....

May your family invite you to the Jerry Springer Show for a "little" surprise.

Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font color>

Chopstick
01-10-2005, 03:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr>

<font color="blue"> Chopstick:

You got me too! May you get to Coleman's Barbeque five mintues after it closes on your next trip to Memphis.
<font color="green">That would be just my luck. </font color>

May you lose to Spiderman on a three rail kick-jump that he executes on a mis-cue while drunk with $100 bucks riding on it. <font color="green">Spidey wouldn't bet $100 but he taught me to fear the frog. Actually this shot happened to me in '88 at the Tennessee Nine Ball Open. I won the toss and six packed Larry Lawrance, some pro from Canada. In rack seven I put him in jail and hit some kind of malfunction that bounced up ran down the top of the rail hit the corner, bounced off went three rails hit the one ball and comboed the nine.</font color>

May you find out Elvis was your Daddy but the papers have mysterioulsy disappeared right after you finally get a date with Lisa Marie.
<font color="green">That could still happen. She's obviously not very selective. </font color>
May Qtek immigrate and move in next door to you.
<font color="green"> Well that's a bit harsh isn't it. At least it ain't GMD. Q can be fun at times. </font color>

May you develop the first known case of "Yips" in pool. <font color="green">Got em'</font color>
May you be held as a material witness the next time you witness another "Cops" type police serach and have to bunk with a guy named Ben Dover.
<font color="green"> My idiot girl friend used to watch that show. She called that and Jepordy educational TV. </font color>

May every relative you have decide to visit Disneyworld on the same weekend and move in with you, just as you finally talk that good looking blond into sharing the rent with you. <font color="green">Also already happened. </font color>

May the AARP hound you like a dog. <font color="green">Actually they don't want me. </font color>

May your ex-grilfriend recommend you for the next test marketing of Enzite and put up bulletin boards all over Florida before you are notified. <font color="green">Expecting this one any day. </font color>

May the biggest sinkhole in Florida history find your vehicle, your house and your swimming pool.
<font color="green">They are opening up al over around here. We had a 120 foot one just up the road today. </font color>
May you get a "personal" call from Bill O'Reilly, late at night, when he's drunk.... <font color="green">That would make two of us. </font color>
May your family invite you to the Jerry Springer Show for a "little" surprise. <font color="green">My whole life is an ongoing suprise. </font color>
Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font color> <hr /></blockquote>