PDA

View Full Version : What's in a Wedding Partner's Name?

SnakebyteXX
01-11-2005, 10:24 AM
http://img13.paintedover.com/uploads/13/untitled_9.jpg

PQQLK9
01-11-2005, 12:25 PM
truly hilarious /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiderMan
01-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Other things being equal, did you know that women prefer to marry men whose last names share the same first letter as their own? In other words, ask Mary Smith if she'd rather become Mary Barton or Mary Simmons, and she'll choose the latter.

SpiderMan

dg-in-centralpa
01-12-2005, 05:58 AM
These are good. I pity the kids whose parents give them dumb names. I had a classmate whose name was Candace Kane or Candy Kane. She took a lot of abuse for that one. How about the guy for the Globetrotters X-Ray Hipp. That's his real name.

DG

sack316
01-12-2005, 11:51 AM
ah, you reminded me of a guy I went to school with. His name was Shawn Enis. His middle initial was P. poor guy caught alot of flack for his yearbook listing (especially from me!)

SpiderMan
01-12-2005, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> ah, you reminded me of a guy I went to school with. His name was Shawn Enis. His middle initial was P. poor guy caught alot of flack for his yearbook listing (especially from me!) <hr /></blockquote>

For many years, in the Plano, Texas telephone directory, there was a listing for "Orville E. Fudpucker". I always wanted to call and ask him what the "E." stood for /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan