PDA

View Full Version : CAT Tour Info wanted.......

HOBWeert
01-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Does anyone have any info about this years CAT Tour?
There website looks dead and there are no new dates posted /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Normally they start there tournaments in January/February.

Thanks

Maurice

HOBWeert
01-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Well i am waiting..

landshark77
01-12-2005, 08:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HOBWeert:</font><hr> Well i am waiting.. <hr /></blockquote>

Give it some time...the board was down some last night and alot of folks get on late at night or very early in the a.m.

Carol...do you know any info on this?? This guy posted this on AZ and I told him to come here because I thought someone over here would know what was up...plus I am interested in the answer myself, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
01-12-2005, 09:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> ...plus I am interested in the answer myself, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I would also like to know, as my wife and I attend CAT tournaments, when possible. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
01-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Sorry Girl,
I have no info on this tour-it seems there MIA!
But the NEWT starts Feb. 5/6th at Comet Billiards in Parsippany!
If I hear anything, I'll let you know!
Carol

Barbara
01-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Yeah Carol, we're up and running on Feb 5/6th. But because of the WPBA schedule in March and the Expo, we won't have another event until April at Tiffany Nelson's room. By then I should have some really exciting news about another upcoming event! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara~~~show me the money!!!

CarolNYC
01-13-2005, 03:52 AM
Yep Barb,
I got the butterflies in my stomach already-can't wait! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Is Tiffanys at Primetime a State Championship?
And Im glad its OPEN to everyone!
Way to go!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cuechick
01-13-2005, 05:09 AM
do you mean Tiffany opened her own room, or the room she plays out of?

CarolNYC
01-13-2005, 08:29 AM
Hi Lara,
How are you? Miss you!
Primetime is where Tiffany plays out of and Im not sure, but I believe she is now manager, which is very cool!
Tiffanys a great person and good player and has one of the strongest breaks-CRACK! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carol~loves the sound of the break!

Barbara
01-13-2005, 08:29 AM
Carol,

The April event at Prime Time is not a State Championship and it will be open to the WPBA Touring Pros. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

landshark77
01-13-2005, 08:34 AM
Where is Tiffany's room? PA or Jersey? Do you know the date in April?

Barbara
01-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Shark,

The Prime Time event is on April 16th/17th and the room is located in South Amboy, NJ. It's $1000 added plus a Qualifier and open the to the WPBA Touring Pros.

Barbara

Barbara
01-13-2005, 09:06 AM
It appears that CAT won't have anything before March 2005 because it's WPBA policy that any Qualifier for a WPBA event must be set up and advertised at least 60 days in advnace.

Barbara

landshark77
01-13-2005, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Shark,

The Prime Time event is on April 16th/17th and the room is located in South Amboy, NJ. It's $1000 added plus a Qualifier and open the to the WPBA Touring Pros.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Thanx...depending on my schedule maybe I'll try and come up...play the big names /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif