PDA

View Full Version : newbbies question: what is Predator 314?

wuyeah
01-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Dear all, as a lack of knowledge new player I browz through forum here, "Predator 314" keep showing up. it seems like a name for people who are playing real good but also seems like it is a name for a shaft. Confused me a little.....why people call themself predator 314? what does 314 represent to a player?? or it is a shaft? what kind of shaft that got so much of reconition? why predator butt is not so famous but shaft is? This question looks very dumb to you guys....haha....sorry for that, i am just so curious here.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-12-2005, 11:06 AM
http://www.predatorcues.com

jjinfla
01-12-2005, 12:25 PM
ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

That was good, I needed a good laugh.

SPetty
01-12-2005, 02:19 PM
I've never heard of "Predator 314" being applied as a name for a person or as "a name for people who are playing real good".

It is a brand name of a shaft.

A Predator butt is just like a normal butt, unless it is one of their P2 butts, in which case it's built like the shaft, with the pie laminations. Some people prefer their own butts and buy just a Predator shaft to put on their butt.

Not everyone believes that the Predator is a better shaft, or a good shaft, or worth the money.

Let me know if that helped.

PQQLK9
01-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Profile for Predator314
Email wleonard@citlink.net Picture
Name Wes Leonard
Title addict
Total Posts 409
Homepage
Occupation Systems Analyst/Software Developer
Hobbies Ummmm....pool, golf, fishing, golf, pool, fishing. I occasionally play poker too.
Location Princeton, WV
Bio I was born. I went to school. I went to college. I went to work. In between those times I played baseball, golf, pool, and fished. Pretty exciting stuff.
ICQ Number
Registered on 02/18/03 05:32 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
01-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Predator 314 the CCB Poster (http://)

the poster may or maynot use a Predator shaft, I suspect he does.

Rod
01-12-2005, 10:21 PM
A lot of butts in there, it didn't help. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod