PDA

View Full Version : Frank Glenn tribute in Inside Pool

Wally_in_Cincy
01-13-2005, 06:36 AM
On page 91 of Jan. Inside Pool there is a full page tribute to Frank Glenn. It talks about his love of the game and his willingness to help others.

A very nice gesture by Sally and J.R.

Rich R.
01-13-2005, 08:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> On page 91 of Jan. Inside Pool there is a full page tribute to Frank Glenn. It talks about his love of the game and his willingness to help others.

A very nice gesture by Sally and J.R. <hr /></blockquote>
Tap, Tap, Tap.

PQQLK9
01-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Thanks

Cueless Joey
01-13-2005, 09:14 AM
I miss Frank's insightful posts.
I really miss him. He used to PM me as well.
I'm pretty sure God has a GC and Frank's own custom lights up in heaven.

Sally
01-13-2005, 09:35 AM
We're heading down to Derby today, and I find myself thinking often of Frank. Last year he came to Derby and worked in our booth and was always cheerful and friendly. He even found out that I love tulipwood and made me a matching salt and pepper shaker set -- but warned me not to use them, because the wood is poisonous!

He is missed by me, that's for sure.

Scott Lee
01-14-2005, 01:54 AM
Frank and Jane opened their hearts and their home to me, and I became instant friends with both of them. I was with Frank the weekend he went to hospital and found out he had cancer. We spent many hours on the GC that weekend "in therapy"! He told me later it was a saving grace for him, that I had been there to take his mind off of the terrible news he had just received, and I am grateful for that chance! I will miss him a lot. He was a very generous man, and I wish Jane the best...under the circumstances.
They were planning a new life together (after years in Richmond, VA), down in Ft. Lauderdale, and had already picked out their new home. God bless them both!

Scott Lee