PDA

View Full Version : TO ASSEMBLE POOL TABLE IN NY?

nurenny
01-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Hi,
I need to assemble an 8' custom made table in my home in Manhattan, NY. Does anybody know of anybody who could do it?
Thanks

Troy
01-13-2005, 05:02 PM
You could ask the person who "custom made" the table. Or you could go to a local pool room and ask for a reference to a local table mechanic.

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nurenny:</font><hr> Hi,
I need to assemble an 8' custom made table in my home in Manhattan, NY. Does anybody know of anybody who could do it?
Thanks

<hr /></blockquote>

Pizza Bob
01-13-2005, 07:21 PM
How about Blatt Billiards?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

nurenny
01-14-2005, 07:26 AM
Thanks Troy - the people who custom made the table are not in NY, they just shipped it, and they don't know of anyone here who could help. Stores charge an outrageous amount, and local pool rooms don't have a clue who could assemble it. They tell me people who do their maintenance would not be able to do it (?!).

I play and I know many people who play and are in a league, and they don't know of anyone either... that's why I decided to post the question here.

Thanks anyway...

Pizza Bob, I'll try Blatt Billiards. Thx

Rich R.
01-14-2005, 07:42 AM
CarolNYC may know a table mechanic in your area.
Just in case she doesn't see this thread, you may want to send her a PM.
Give her some time, as she is quite busy oranizing a charity event, as stated in another thread.

CRATER59
01-14-2005, 07:48 AM
Call Pat Lyons 1-516-742-8510. He is an excellent table mechanic. He is a NYFD captain. He does table work on nights and weekends.