PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge

dg-in-centralpa
01-16-2005, 02:01 PM
With Valley Forge only two months away, if you haven't made your hotel reservations yet, better do it soon. The MacIntosh is sold out except for a suite or two. I'm now at the Hilton. I imagine the main hotel at the convention center is sold out as well. Who all is going and can we meet up somewhere Thursday or Friday night for some drinks?

DG - counting the days

Jimmy B
01-16-2005, 02:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Who all is going and can we meet up somewhere Thursday or Friday night for some drinks?

DG - counting the days <hr /></blockquote>

Fred A. and I will be there and willing to accept free drinks on all days. I would hope that we can do this in an organized manor so's not to get to backed up on the drinks.

JB &lt;-----Stoly Raz Rox please

Doctor_D
01-16-2005, 03:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> With Valley Forge only two months away, if you haven't made your hotel reservations yet, better do it soon. The MacIntosh is sold out except for a suite or two. I'm now at the Hilton. I imagine the main hotel at the convention center is sold out as well. Who all is going and can we meet up somewhere Thursday or Friday night for some drinks?

DG - counting the days <hr /></blockquote>

Good evening all:

I will be there at the Billiards Workbook Booth for the duration of the Expo. And, as always, we will have a sign in sheet for all CCBrs in attendance, as well as to make our Booth available as a meeting place for our CCB family.

Dr. D.

9 Ball Girl
01-16-2005, 05:36 PM
I'll be there from Friday thru Sunday. I got myself a Deluxe Suite at the MacIntosh. I made that reservation about a month after the U.S. Open.

Rich R.
01-17-2005, 07:10 AM
I will be there and always available for a cool drink. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Unfortunately, in the past, attempts to have an organized get together, at Valley Forge, have failed. There are just too many things going on, with everyone having their own priorities. In addition to the pro tournaments, there are a handful of amateur tournaments and planning times for a group get together is really difficult. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif