PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR @DCC

Jimmy B
01-16-2005, 02:29 PM
I can't stand people driving around in circles, but I do happen to like Tony Stewart (?) ever since I watched a special about him where he was punching other drivers. Anyway not only has he been here watching the action but he's in it for the long haul drinking till 4:30am with all us commoners, he's a real nice guy and let's hope we can get some Home Depot money behind us.

JB

Paul_Mon
01-17-2005, 04:08 AM
He's supposed to be testing at Daytona. Any word why he isn't?

Wally_in_Cincy
01-17-2005, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr> He's supposed to be testing at Daytona. Any word why he isn't? <hr /></blockquote>

Looking at the list of test speeds, he's not on it.

test speeds (http://www.nascar.com/2005/news/headlines/cup/01/12/cumulative_speeds_0112/index.html)

Jimmy B
01-17-2005, 04:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr> He's supposed to be testing at Daytona. Any word why he isn't? <hr /></blockquote>

I haven't seen him back here, but if he watched my first match I am sure he's sick and wishes he was in Daytona making left turns. I played as bad as I have in a long time, I never care about losing if I play good, but playing bad is just not a good feeling :-D I'm still enjoying the action, too much of it to mention, $3,000 race to 4 is just common place and people didn't blink at it. Anyway I suck, back to the action.

JB

cueball1950
01-17-2005, 09:06 PM
If i am not mistaken they made a remark on ESPN when they, ESPN, were at Daytona for the testing sessions that there is another driver testing for him there. I guess a couple of other BIG NAME drivers also have substitute drivers there for testing this year...go figure