PDA

View Full Version : Internet vs. Real World

landshark77
01-18-2005, 08:22 AM
For you folks who do not know how the real world differs from the internet world, here (http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?videoPath=/current/teriaki/redVsBlue/video/RvB_PSA_RealLifeVsInternet) is a quick video: It really has helped me understand! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Qtec
01-18-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It really has helped me understand! <hr /></blockquote>

Thats where you are wrong! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chopstick
01-18-2005, 09:59 AM
Good one. I think you may have disturbed Q though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

By the way Q there appear to be a few too many eight balls in that noggin of yours. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

landshark77
01-18-2005, 04:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
It really has helped me understand! <hr /></blockquote>

Thats where you are wrong! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You think? Apparently you haven't learned about my internet addiction yet...I just know one day I am going to be like that little boy in the Tales from the Darkside (I think) movie who gets sucked into a video game for the rest of his life. The only diffrence is that I am going to be sucked into the internet. Heck, if I had a baby I just know his/her name would end in .com. Yes, it is true...Hello my name is Landshark77...uh I can not remember my real world name...and I am addicted to the internet...please don't call me, the line WILL be busy...if you need me just come online..thanx...I gotta go, someone may have replied to a thread on the message boards! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif