PDA

View Full Version : Cookie???

cheesemouse
01-19-2005, 06:07 AM
Cookie ???

It use to be that when I hit the 'refresh button' it would update to show which posts I had all ready read and which I had not....it longer does that. Is it just me or has anybody else noticed this? Now I have to drop the site and reload before it updates...hmmmm

Deeman2
01-19-2005, 06:53 AM
Cheeze,

Same here!

deeman

Wally_in_Cincy
01-19-2005, 07:06 AM
I am not having that problem.

DavidMorris
01-19-2005, 07:33 AM
Well since you posted as "you" then you must be logged in, so I would think you might have a moldy cookie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Toss your cookies (haha, I kill me!) then get a new one by returning here and logging in again, telling it to remember you.

Have you tried clicking "Logout"? Sometimes that will delete the old cookie, then when you login again it will write a new one. If that doesn't work, you'll have to go through your Temporary Internet Files (assuming you use IE) and delete all cookies from billiardsdigest.com.

cheesemouse
01-19-2005, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DavidMorris:</font><hr> Well since you posted as "you" then you must be logged in, so I would think you might have a moldy cookie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Toss your cookies (haha, I kill me!) then get a new one by returning here and logging in again, telling it to remember you.

Have you tried clicking "Logout"? Sometimes that will delete the old cookie, then when you login again it will write a new one. If that doesn't work, you'll have to go through your Temporary Internet Files (assuming you use IE) and delete all cookies from billiardsdigest.com. <hr /></blockquote>

David,

BINGO...that did it...THANKS A BUNCH...it has been driving me nuts...I owe you a couple straight shots... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DavidMorris
01-19-2005, 08:35 AM
Glad to be of help.

So, did the Logout fix it, or did you have to manually delete cookies?

cheesemouse
01-19-2005, 08:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DavidMorris:</font><hr> Glad to be of help.

So, did the Logout fix it, or did you have to manually delete cookies? <hr /></blockquote>

David,

Logging out and back in did the trick....thanks again... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif