PDA

View Full Version : Happy Inauguration Day !!!

Wally_in_Cincy
01-20-2005, 07:07 AM
Happy Inauguration Day to all you libs and Bush-haters.

Gayle, nAz, Qtec, hondo (I'm leaving Ross out because he is level-headed enough to accept reality and move on) enjoy the show today. Then untwist your panties and realize it's only...
4 more years (http://straightwords.typepad.com/straightwords_ezine/Bush.jpg)

9 Ball Girl
01-20-2005, 07:19 AM
Well, ultimately he is my boss...

Wendy<---more interested to see what the Bush women are going to wear...

Rich R.
01-20-2005, 08:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Happy Inauguration Day <hr /></blockquote>
You wouldn't say that is you lived and worked anywhere near the Washington D.C. area.

This dog and pony show screws up things in the area for weeks, as the secret service does there thing. I think they have had "No Drive" zones in the city for the last two weeks. This is in a city that is already one of the most congested in the country.

Thankfully, I don't have to go into Washington, but there are still repercussions for everyone for miles around.
They are taking hundreds of police, from surrounding areas, along with some military personal, into Washington for security. Now, I'm sure that doesn't leave the other areas vulnerable. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Personally, I'll be happy when this fiasco is over and done with.

And Wally, don't take this as being a political thing. I feel the same way every inauguration day, regardless of who is getting sworn into office.

We won't even discuss the estimated $40 million dollar price tag. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara
01-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Wally,

You're baaaaaaaad!!!

LOL!

Barbara

cheesemouse
01-20-2005, 08:33 AM
Wally,

Remember W.H. Harrison?

cheese, that is just uncalled for...sorry, my bad... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

nAz
01-20-2005, 08:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Happy Inauguration Day to all you libs and Bush-haters.

Gayle, nAz, Qtec, hondo (I'm leaving Ross out because he is level-headed enough to accept reality and move on) enjoy the show today. Then untwist your panties and realize it's only...
4 more years (http://straightwords.typepad.com/straightwords_ezine/Bush.jpg) <hr /></blockquote>

Right back at you, i know you know what that feels like remember the booming economic and social times of the two Clinton elections.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif actually i have moved on I'm looking forward to pointing out all the mistakes that W never makes.
but deep down i hope things go well for the country as a whole no matter what cut out card board of a Prez.we have /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

btw Wally $40 mill is a huge freaking waste for any Prez. demo or rep.
from what i understand a little more then half of it has come from huge Corporation and some small donation from gullable "folks" the rest from Tax payers.

Qtec
01-20-2005, 09:33 AM
How can he ever be able to read such a long speech. I thought he was Dyslectic!!!!
Lets hope he doesnt lose the plot and start 'negotiating'with himself. HaHa.
50% of americans are jumping with joy. The other 50% are just embarassed!
The end is nigh. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Q

Wally_in_Cincy
01-20-2005, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> The other 50% are just embarassed!
<hr /></blockquote>

Clinton was an embarassment.