PDA

View Full Version : AZ Withdrawal Symptoms!

Billy_Bob
01-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Part of my daily routine to check out AZ Billiards and the other forums/news, etc. Never had a favorite web site be down for so long before...

Now what are those stages? Denial, Anger, Sadness, Acceptance???

daviddjmp
01-20-2005, 03:21 PM
Anger, Denial, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance-

recoveryjones
01-20-2005, 03:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Billy_Bob:</font><hr> Part of my daily routine to check out AZ Billiards and the other forums/news, etc. Never had a favorite web site be down for so long before...

Now what are those stages? Denial, Anger, Sadness, Acceptance???

Misery likes company, I'm suffering too.RJ
<hr /></blockquote>

PQQLK9
01-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Get a life /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Popcorn
01-20-2005, 03:28 PM
I had my computer go down about a year ago and in a day or two I didn't miss it at all. It gives you a idea how much time you waste on the net doing nothing, like I am right now. When we have hurricanes and you lose electric for days at a time you get used to it very quickly. It's a good thing to do without sometimes. Especially television, turn that G.D. thing off as much as possible.

Eric.
01-20-2005, 06:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> I had my computer go down about a year ago and in a day or two I didn't miss it at all. <hr /></blockquote>

Liar! 2500 some odd posts in 26 months?! Damn, ol boy, you need to send your keyboard in for a 100,000 mile service. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric