PDA

View Full Version : Civil unrest in India

Chopstick
01-21-2005, 08:48 AM
I logged into work this morning and I got this email from Corp. It stated that members of our "international team" are unable to go in to work due to "civil unrest" in Bangalore India. Well you will never believe what started it. Benny Hinn and his traveling evangelical road show. Ain't he the guy who smacks people up side the head and says HeeEEeAAAAllll! Somehow this rocket scientist figured that going to the heart of India and preaching a sermon on the evils of idolatry to a bunch of Hindus was a good idea. He started a riot that shutdown the city.

There is almost nothing on this on the internet. My company is keeping our employees in a hotel next to the data center since it isn't safe for them to go home. When they first brought up this outsourcing deal I told them we should put half our stuff in Pakistan. That way whoever wins the nuclear exchange we should still have a data center.

Qtec
01-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Are you sure that it wasnt Benny Hill? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I can see him now,
"Its not your fault you are praying to the wrong God/ Gods".

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
01-21-2005, 09:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Are you sure that it wasnt Benny Hill? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I can see him now,
"Its not your fault you are praying to the wrong God/ Gods".

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Lol Good one Q. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Qtec
01-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Finally someone with a sense of humour. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
[ apart from nAz that is] /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif