PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Poolschool germany?

yegon
01-22-2005, 12:42 AM
I am from Europe and I am not able to take advantage of the lessons by the great teachers from this board. I looked around and found Poolschool Germany that is run by an Eurpean champion and a German champion pool players Uwe Sander and David Alfieri. They are BCA Advanced level certified trainers and they have studied in Poolschool USA in Madison, Wisconsin under Jerry Briesath. Does anyone know anything about them? Do you think I am safe to attend their classes? I am looking to develop a sound stroke, a pre shot routine along with a repeatable eye pattern. Do all of the BCA certified coaches teach this stuff?

randyg
01-22-2005, 06:18 AM
I checked the BCA Instructors list and do not find them listed.....SPF-randyg

Wally_in_Cincy
01-23-2005, 06:15 AM
yegon,

Maybe you could send a PM to board member "marek" from the Czech Republic and see if he knows a good instructor.

hope this helps...

yegon
01-23-2005, 04:13 PM
I allready spoke with him about it and I was in Czech republic during summer for a week to work with an instructor there. It was great but it was a different type of instruction than you describe here on the board (it was more about the actual playing, position routes, safes etc). I am now looking for something like you have in the US because I would like to work on my fundamentals, including a video recording of my stroke, eye patterns etc. I don't think I can get something like this in Slovak or Czech republic. Our nations have been playing pool for just about 10 years and there are about 100 - 200 hundred serious players in each country so this type of instruction is not available here.