PDA

View Full Version : BURN CENTER CHARITY CANCELLED!

CarolNYC
01-22-2005, 04:39 AM
I"M VERY SORRY, BUT , I have cancelled the charity event for the NYFFBC-the weather is just unbelievable and I will not jeopardize anyone-we are going to have the biggest storm of the year and its -10 degrees-FUHGEDDABOUDIT!
If anyone can help notify anyone they knew who was coming, I would greatly appreciate it!
I do not know a reschedule date just yet, but believe me, there will one!
Hopefully, it'll be bigger and better!

Stay warm all and stay safe!
Carol
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Doctor_D
01-22-2005, 05:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> I"M VERY SORRY, BUT , I have cancelled the charity event for the NYFFBC-the weather is just unbelievable and I will not jeopardize anyone-we are going to have the biggest storm of the year and its -10 degrees-FUHGEDDABOUDIT!
If anyone can help notify anyone they knew who was coming, I would greatly appreciate it!
I do not know a reschedule date just yet, but believe me, there will one!
Hopefully, it'll be bigger and better!

Stay warm all and stay safe!
Carol
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Good morning Carol:

Good call there Lady, a tough one to make, but the right call none the less. I have been watching the forecast like a Hawk hoping for an improved report, but it looks like my babe and I will be snowbound for the weekend....

Hang tough, as I know you can, and I will see you when the event is rescheduled.

Dr. D.

Rich R.
01-22-2005, 07:09 AM
Mother Nature is a Bitch!!!!!!

My compliments to you, for caring about the well being of everyone involved.
When you reschedule this even, I'm sure it will be even better than expected. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stay warm make sure Jim takes his time, shoveling all of that snow. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Hope your shovel is ready /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey, I can post. Hey Barbara !!

Stretch
01-22-2005, 01:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Hope your shovel is ready /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey, I can post. Hey Barbara !! <hr /></blockquote>

Knowone has a bigger shovel than me Wally lol. St.~~snow? Bring it on!~~

CarolNYC
01-23-2005, 02:29 AM
Hi Wally,
NOPE, but the neighbors snowblower is ready! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
How come you couldnt post?
Carol

CarolNYC
01-23-2005, 02:35 AM
Hey Rich,
When I woke, all I saw on tv was the words "winter wallop-northeast'r" -YEP-thats all she wrote-CANCEL!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You know me,Rich-I wouldnt forgive myself if anything happened to anyone!
[ QUOTE ]
When you reschedule <hr /></blockquote>

Im working on that 24/7

I'll let you know!

Stay warm
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
01-23-2005, 02:37 AM
Hi Dr. D,
3-6 inches we can handle-2 feet is dangerous! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carol

Wally_in_Cincy
01-23-2005, 06:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> How come you couldnt post?
<hr /></blockquote>

I'm in Louisville using the hotel business center. I could not post for some reason but I can now.