PDA

View Full Version : Most men go for real deal - Prefer natural women

SnakebyteXX
01-23-2005, 08:15 AM
By ROCHELLE SQUIRES, STAFF REPORTER

While most men appreciate Pamela Anderson's enhanced curves and J. Lo's derriere, they wouldn't change a thing about their sweethearts. More than 65% of Canadian men said they wouldn't want their significant others to undergo plastic surgery to change their appearance, according to a survey by Harlequin Enterprises.

"Definitely the most surprising aspect of this survey was that, for the most part, men are happy with their partners the way they are," said Sarah Tuite, a spokeswoman for Harlequin Enterprises -- a publisher of women's fiction that randomly polled more than 1,000 Canadian men and women for their 2005 Romance Report.

Given the high demand for plastic surgery all across Canada, Tuite was surprised to learn more men weren't eager to have their wives or girlfriends get breast implants or have their lips plumped up.

Some men prefer the "natural look and feel" of a woman's body as opposed to a surgically-enhanced shape or size.

"I would not recommend plastic surgery for my girlfriend," said one man in his early thirties, who lives in Winnipeg but did not want his name in the paper. "I believe in letting things be the way they are meant to be."

MOST CONTENT

Another Winnipegger, who is in his late 30s and also wanted to remain anonymous, said he wouldn't suggest breast implants for his significant other -- but he would be encouraging if she came up with the idea on her own.

"If she wanted larger breasts to make her feel better about herself or to have more confidence, then I would support that," he said. "And hell, it's not like I don't get anything out of the deal."

The survey says the most content men in the world are in Sweden and Germany, with 90% of them saying they love their women just the way they are. Spanish and Mexican men are the least content, with 50% and 40% wanting their women to get bigger breasts.

Link (http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/WinnipegSun/News/2005/01/23/907389-sun.html)

dg-in-centralpa
01-23-2005, 10:43 AM
I agree. I dated women who were enhanced and I prefer natural.
DG

SPetty
01-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Or put another way, almost 35% of those men WANT their women to undergo surgery just to make them look better...