PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Real or Fake

9 Ball Girl
01-23-2005, 02:17 PM
I scored 20 out of 20. Damn I'm good.

The Test (http://www.adultclassifieds.co.nz/freebies/btest/Index.html)

pooltchr
01-23-2005, 02:22 PM
Oops! I missed two! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dg-in-centralpa
01-23-2005, 02:38 PM
I also had a perfect score. Some looked very real for being fake. But IMO, the only real test is by feel. I never found a fake that felt real.

DG - just from own experience

DebraLiStarr
01-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Perfecto...20 for 20... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
01-23-2005, 05:29 PM
I got 17 right And i found that 14 had hair die /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
BTW #4 they were the best looking.

stickman
01-23-2005, 07:29 PM
I missed two, but like you, I think the test is in the feel. By the way, I'm all for the real thing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
01-23-2005, 08:53 PM
I missed two as well. I wonder if we are missing the same two. Interesting that the girls are getting them all correct.

wolfdancer
01-23-2005, 10:09 PM
17 out of 20.....I got faked out by one real and two doctor builts.
Not bad for somebody, that hasn't seen the "before gravity takes it's toll" ones, for some time now.

SpiderMan
01-24-2005, 08:36 AM
I bet this is really interesting, too bad our firewall has it blocked /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

SpiderMan

PQQLK9
01-24-2005, 08:42 AM
I scored 16
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid46/p8c2457cf595a4982589e726ea62962d0/fccc4b48.jpg
I bet these puppies are real /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif .

Rich R.
01-24-2005, 09:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I bet these puppies are real /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif . <hr /></blockquote>
I don't know Nick, maybe we need a better view. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-24-2005, 10:58 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Damn right the twins are real! There was a pair in the test that were so obviously fake--the nipple on the left one was going the other way!

Wendy&lt;---knows that anything more than a mouthful is a waste!

eg8r
01-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Could I make a suggestion...In the future could you add NWS or something else to the subject or body to let people know if the content is questionable.

eg8r

SnakebyteXX
01-24-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wendy&lt;---knows that anything more than a mouthful is a waste! <hr /></blockquote>

You'll get no argument from me. I've never understood the whole 'bigger is better' attitude regarding this portion of a woman's anatomy.

Over the year's since the surgery first became available it seems like more and more women are capitulating to what seems like personal insecurity and opting for the surgery.

I was surprised recently when my college senior son informed me of just how many girls in his circle had gone the enlargement route. It's astonishing to think that so many young women are paying to have their bodies surgically distorted in an effort to please some bizarre masculine stereotype of what's sexy.

Among other things there doesn't seem to be any clear notion of what 'big enough' means. Just like you can always spot bald guys with hairpieces (because they ALWAYS get the rug with five times more hair on it than is natural) - you can spot the women who've decided that putting beach balls on their chests makes them more attractive - NOT!

Snake &lt;~~~ Thinks that it's a good thing there's not something similar available for men or it would be no time before you'd see guys walking around with a package that hung down so far they'd have to tuck it into their socks just to stay decent.

Cueless Joey
01-24-2005, 11:54 AM
I missed two. I mean two pairs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chopstick
01-24-2005, 03:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Could I make a suggestion...In the future could you add NWS or something else to the subject or body to let people know if the content is questionable.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Whaz NWS? I already know to brace my self if landshark posted it.

DavidMorris
01-24-2005, 03:19 PM
NWS = Not Work Safe

I took this test a couple years ago, it's been around the 'net for awhile. Now that you mention it, I think I should revisit it... just to keep my "skills" brushed up, you understand. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SPetty
01-24-2005, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I bet this is really interesting...<hr /></blockquote>It's just a bunch of boobs. Not like you haven't seen them before.

dg-in-centralpa
01-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Wendy,
I don't agree that anything more than a mouthful is a waste. Wifey is pretty big(natural of course) and I love every inch of them. You have to know what to do with them. I'll take your word that the twins are real.

DG

dg-in-centralpa
01-24-2005, 03:40 PM
SPetty,
I don't know any man including me who wouldn't look at a set of boobs. Doesn't matter if we've seen them before or not.lol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I love'em, all sizes, big or small.

DG - never saw a boob I didn't like

SpiderMan
01-24-2005, 03:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SnakebyteXX:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Snake &lt;~~~ Thinks that it's a good thing there's not something similar available for men or it would be no time before you'd see guys walking around with a package that hung down so far they'd have to tuck it into their socks just to stay decent. <hr /></blockquote>

Reminds me of a story one of my high-school chums told at our 10th reunion.

One of his buddies in med school lifted a reasonably-impressive "appendage" from their cadaver and "wore" it to a party. By "wore", I mean he tied it to a string from his waistband, inside the trousers, just long enough to let the end protrude from a cuff near his ankle.

Eventually he'd notice someone staring at it. When the light of recognition began to dawn, he'd make a big deal of apologizing for his indiscretion, reach into his pants as if grabbing the "trunk", and use the string to retract himself a few inches.

SpiderMan

Wally_in_Cincy
01-25-2005, 07:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> It's just a bunch of boobs. Not like you haven't seen them before. <hr /></blockquote>

Ya' seen two you've seen 'em all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chopstick
01-25-2005, 07:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> It's just a bunch of boobs. Not like you haven't seen them before. <hr /></blockquote>

Ya' seen two you've seen 'em all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Politics, smolitics. Finally someone brings up a subject I can relate to. We were talking about T&amp;A at work the other day and I mentioned that we never seem to get tired of it. One of the other guys says "Yeah, even after you learn what comes along with it!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-25-2005, 12:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Could I make a suggestion...In the future could you add NWS or something else to the subject or body to let people know if the content is questionable.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>Where's the fun in that? No problem, I'll NWS my next NWS post. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
01-25-2005, 01:40 PM
while I failed to see anything offensive in your post, I'm reminded that there may be Amish, Muslim, and Republican,
readers here, who would.
The FCC fined CBS $500k for showing just one of JJ's boobs....but not to worry...we have had two boobs on the board for awhile, and BD hasn't been fined yet

Rod
01-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Well hell Jack, why not just make it racial as well? I mean why stop there? Were those all white boobs? It was just a fun post, turning it political, as political people do, just adds more fuel. Do you just like friction?

Rod

wolfdancer
01-25-2005, 04:00 PM
Mr Rod, I don't make racial comments, or slurs. the groups I cited, jokingly, all believe in Women being totally clothed...not sure about the Republicans though.
It was a pretty harmless commentary, I thought...sorry
if you took offense.
I'm pretty sure the "boobs" I was referring to are white, yes
and, I was needling my political antagonist, eg8r, as is my first amendment, God-given, liberal, rights.
Friction.....??????? on the non-pool related board???....Moi??
You do me dishonor, sir....I am the voice of reason,
A red-blooded, blue bloc voter, pleading my case against
the blue-blooded, red staters, now permeating their beliefs
on this here site.

Rod
01-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Ah, no prob Jack, it just hit me wrong. BTW I am a Republican of sort and I do like my lady clothed. Well, that is out on the street! LOL

I guess I'll never get over people that like to argue their political points to the end. In that case we have more than two boobs.

Rod

Stretch
01-27-2005, 05:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Damn right the twins are real! There was a pair in the test that were so obviously fake--the nipple on the left one was going the other way!

Wendy&lt;---knows that anything more than a mouthful is a waste! <hr /></blockquote>

Amen! So do your twins have names? I named my honey's Thelma and Louise. Playfull girls! Quite a handfull. St. ~~big hands~~ ( "Winston" made me say that lol )

9 Ball Girl
01-27-2005, 09:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Amen! So do your twins have names? <hr /></blockquote>

Yes. Juicy Fruits /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sidepocket
01-28-2005, 06:10 AM
Well in the lovely state of Illinois, our government is passing legislation to tax those augmented balloons. Yes, if it isn't enough to tax your income, property, and purchases...now they want to tax t!ts. Well, all plastic surgery, at a rate of 6%. Now that is thinking outside the box by the comptrollers.

Though I prefer natural...I am opposed to taxes such as these. So I have found a new way to appreciate b /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifbs...from a political perspective.