PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Eagles!

dg-in-centralpa
01-23-2005, 04:12 PM
While I'm not an Eagles fan, they played a good ball game today. What are your thoughts, do they have enough to beat the Steelers or Patriots? My guess is no. The Steelers/Patriots game will probably be better than the Super Bowl itself.

DG - still a Dolphins fan

PQQLK9
01-24-2005, 07:23 AM
Well,it was a cold day in hell. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Congrats to the Eaggies.

Fred Agnir
01-24-2005, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> While I'm not an Eagles fan, they played a good ball game today. What are your thoughts, do they have enough to beat the Steelers or Patriots? My guess is no. The Steelers/Patriots game will probably be better than the Super Bowl itself.

DG - still a Dolphins fan <hr /></blockquote>My thoughts would be the same as last year at this time, that whoever came out of the AFC Championship would have an easy time of it. And I was wrong. Last year's SuperBowl was the most exciting that I can remember.

So, this year, I predict another exciting game. I think the Patriots have resurrected the idea of "team preparation." The Eagles will be prepared.

Fred &lt;~~~ go Pats

Barbara
01-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Is it true?? Still?? I wasn't dreaming last night??

I mean, I could've sworn when I woke up I was seeing the final score of the Eagles-Raiders Super Bowl game... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara~~~black and blue from pinching herself...