PDA

View Full Version : PING Barbara: Pats vs. Eagles

Fred Agnir
01-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Barbara sweetie. It's my Patriots vs. the Philadelphia Eagles. Here's my proposition. Straight up, no points, I will wager one fantabulous Fred Agnir Cheesecake against whatever you want to wager. Payable at VF.

Fred

dg-in-centralpa
01-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Fred,
You will win. The Pats looked very good.

DG - still rooting for the Dolphins

Barbara
01-24-2005, 08:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Barbara sweetie. It's my Patriots vs. the Philadelphia Eagles. Here's my proposition. Straight up, no points, I will wager one fantabulous Fred Agnir Cheesecake against whatever you want to wager. Payable at VF.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Oooooooooooo!!!!!

So Fred's throwing the gauntlet of challenge at my feet!!

Well, you know what my forte is, my nuts. I could "super-size" a bag, though. If you have a gallon-sized freezer bag, picture that stuffed with nuts. Ask Pizza Bob or Tom In Cincy.

Barbara~~~the bet is on, we just have to figure out what the prize is...

(edit)
Barry says I need the points. No points, no bet.
(/edit)

dg-in-centralpa
01-24-2005, 03:45 PM
Good luck Barbara! I don't think the points will make a difference. Pats are favored by 6 1/2, I think they'll cover that easily.

DG - predicting Fred wins

Barbara
01-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Fred,

My husband wants to know if this cheescake comes with a graham-cracker crust and fresh strawberries on top.

Actually, I have the Lindy Cheesecake recipe and Pete says he's never had better.

Don't be insulted, but cheesecake doesn't lift my skirt. I think having a nice dinner delivered to me while I'm chained to the tournament desk on Friday or Saturday night would be really nice.

Let me know.

Barbara

Fred Agnir
01-25-2005, 03:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Fred,

My husband wants to know if this cheescake comes with a graham-cracker crust and fresh strawberries on top. <hr /></blockquote> Since I'd be hauling it from Mass, I'll have to pass on the strawberries. It will however have a graham cracker crust, unless you don't want it.

I also make a destructive Capuccino Cheesecake I would gladly make if you happen to win.

Or dinner, or a six pack, ...

I'm in, whatever the point spread is at game time.

Fred

wolfdancer
01-25-2005, 03:19 PM
Fred, real men don't eat quiche, nor make cheesecake....lol
but I don't balme you for getting carried away, re: the Super-Patriots.
Mass. will have two World Champs....in one year
It's been a long road from when the Pats had the best QB in football, Jim Plunkett,and nothing else.
I can also remember when Gino Cappaletti was a star.He used to come into the "Darby Room" to meet the ladies...I think he ended up buying it and changing the name to "The Point After"

Barbara
01-25-2005, 03:20 PM
I don't know Fred, there's soooooo much to choose from.

For whatever reason, I keep having this vision of you and Eric. strutting around in thongs with rack cards held high above your heads.

Hmmmmmm... now that lifts my skirt... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe I should ask the audience...

Barbara

Jimmy B
01-25-2005, 03:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>
For whatever reason, I keep having this vision of you and Eric. strutting around in thongs with rack cards held high above your heads.

Hmmmmmm... now that lifts my skirt... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe I should ask the audience...

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JB &lt;----The audience

Rich R.
01-26-2005, 04:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> For whatever reason, I keep having this vision of you and Eric. strutting around in thongs with rack cards held high above your heads. <hr /></blockquote>
Can I sell tickets for this event. I would like to retire early. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
01-26-2005, 04:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> For whatever reason, I keep having this vision of you and Eric. strutting around in thongs with rack cards held high above your heads.<hr /></blockquote>

Jezzz...I coulda went the rest of my life without that vision /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Barbara
01-26-2005, 04:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> For whatever reason, I keep having this vision of you and Eric. strutting around in thongs with rack cards held high above your heads.<hr /></blockquote>

Jezzz...I coulda went the rest of my life without that vision /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey!! Fred started it!!

Fred said it right here (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=165902&amp;Foru m=All_Forums&amp;Words=thong&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Sea rchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=6months&amp;Main=164552&amp;Search= true#Post165902)

Barbara~~~would like to see Voodoo's smiling face again, too... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Annd dammti!! it's time for anew keyboard again. Maybe a new laptop!!! Oooooo!!!