PDA

View Full Version : Can you identify this photo?

Fayerman
01-25-2005, 07:45 AM
Hello,

Can anyone tell me who took this photo:

http://billiards.report.ru/images/gallery/1374.jpg

It was submitted for a pool photo contest, but I don't think it was taken by the person who submitted it.

Thanks.

PQQLK9
01-25-2005, 10:38 AM
I don't know who took the picture but I am enjoying the video's on your web site even though I cannot read the language.
Thanks /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
01-25-2005, 11:23 AM
Well,I didn't take this photo, one down.

HTH

Rod

Chris Cass
01-25-2005, 11:51 AM
HAHAHHA,

Looks like Larry and Jose are having a mindmeld. LOL Not that any of us ever just took a small escape for a minute. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

great photo,

C.C.

Sally
01-25-2005, 11:56 AM
That picture was taken by JR Calvert at the 2003 Derby City Classic and belongs to him exclusively. I hope whoever submitted it is aware that they need to receive permission to do so.

Fayerman
01-25-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks, Sally. I'll notify the people responsible for this infringement.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr> That picture was taken by JR Calvert at the 2003 Derby City Classic and belongs to him exclusively. I hope whoever submitted it is aware that they need to receive permission to do so. <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman2
01-25-2005, 12:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fayerman:</font><hr> Thanks, Sally. I'll notify the people responsible for this infringement.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr> That picture was taken by JR Calvert at the 2003 Derby City Classic and belongs to him exclusively. I hope whoever submitted it is aware that they need to receive permission to do so. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> My lawyer will contact your lawyer who will...wait, I didn't take that photo.

It looks like even the shirt could keep them awake!

Deeman </font color>

Fayerman
01-25-2005, 12:26 PM
I think it was taken during their one-pocket game in the DCC finals when Jose defeated Larry Nevel 3-0.

http://www.accu-stats.com/Qstore/uploads/d5-1p7l.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fayerman:</font><hr> Thanks, Sally. I'll notify the people responsible for this infringement.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr> That picture was taken by JR Calvert at the 2003 Derby City Classic and belongs to him exclusively. I hope whoever submitted it is aware that they need to receive permission to do so. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>