PDA

View Full Version : Books we'd all like to read!

Deeman2
01-25-2005, 11:55 AM
On the sane side of the forum, someone asked for a book by GF that does not exist. I was thinking of a few that I would buy, if they ever come out.

"The Practical Side of Capitulation"
by Qtec, forward by N. Chamberlain.

"Care and Feeding of a Leather Tip"
by Spiderman

"Squirt, in a Non-Sexual World"
by Fred Agnir

"Thoughtful, Thoughtful Pool"
by BCGirl [This a compliment]

"How to Engage Yourself in Pleasant Conversation with the Far Left" Forward by Wally
by SF

"Bushy, a Man of our Times" by Gayle

"I am not Stupid, just Special" (with built-in Spelcheck)
by Hondo

"Planetary Motion Mechanics for Doubtful Shallow Water Baptists and Snake Handlers"
by highseas

"My Pool Stories" by Dick Leonard
(Please, please write this!)

"How the Soul Transmigrates into the Chalking of a Cue Stick with Passion" Sid_Vicious

"Let Allah Sort Them Out"
by Chopstick

"Better Homes and Poolhalls"
by SPetty

"14.1 Solitare"
by GF

"How to Give Them Back as Good as They Give"
a liberal survival guide
by Cheesemouse

"When the Moon Bumps the Earth"
by Bob Jewett

"nAz, Man on a Mission"
by nAz

"How I Deliver a Package"
by Keith M.

"Dances with Wolves, the Wolf's Side of the Story"
by Wolfdancer

"Hitler was a Wimp Liberal"
by Egr8

"Murder or Alimony, a Reasoned Choice"
by Deeman

Did I miss any? Ouch! This is gonna hurt....
/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Deeman

Sid_Vicious
01-25-2005, 12:05 PM
""Murder or Alimony, a Reasoned Choice"
by Deeman"

So it would be best NOT to dig around in your back yard,,,is that what you're tellin' us? ;-) sid

wolfdancer
01-25-2005, 12:18 PM
LOL !!!!!!!!!

Deeman2
01-25-2005, 12:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> ""Murder or Alimony, a Reasoned Choice"
by Deeman"

So it would be best NOT to dig around in your back yard,,,is that what you're tellin' us? ;-) sid <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Naw, I was living in Europe at the time and I'm pretty sure murder is not punsihable there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Besides, I took the coward's way out and mail the checks every month.

Will I see you tomorrow?

Deeman</font color>

eg8r
01-25-2005, 12:29 PM
LOL, very funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hitler was a liberal wimp? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Barbara
01-25-2005, 12:43 PM
LMAO!!!

I have got to get me down to one of SPetty's shindigs to meet you all!

Barbara

SPetty
01-25-2005, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I have got to get me down to one of SPetty's shindigs to meet you all!<hr /></blockquote>Just win that lottery one more time... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Then you can come down to meet all y'all &lt;-- that's how we say it down here... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chopstick
01-25-2005, 12:57 PM
http://floridasportsman.com/art/roflmao.gifhttp://floridasportsman.com/art/roflmao.gifhttp://floridasportsman.com/art/roflmao.gif

YYYeeeaaaaahhhhh!!
Another masterpiece by the Mighty DeeMan.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-25-2005, 01:50 PM
"You Can't Tame a Shrew" by Gayle in Md.

Deeman2
01-25-2005, 02:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> "You Can't Tame a Shrew" by Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> In honor of the great Johnny Carson, Karnak predicts Wally will be the victim of a horrible vendetta broomstick drive-by if he ever visits Maryland. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font color>

Deeman

SecaucusFats
01-25-2005, 02:35 PM
I love it!! Kudos to Deeman! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SF

Chopstick
01-25-2005, 02:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> "You Can't Tame a Shrew" by Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL. You're killing me Wally! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DebraLiStarr
01-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Makes me wonder how I slipped under the radar on this topic. But I do have one.....

The Butt Hole's Joke Book ....by Fast Larry
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rod
01-25-2005, 07:25 PM
Dee,

If I wrote a book, (trust me I'll spare everyone) It would be titled to the effect-- Pool Made Simple, no PHD required. Or, CCB Political Bull $hit You Never Wanted to Know. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Where are those body's? LOL Oh, least likely to read, "Bushy, a Man of our Times". The Author is a bit disgruntled. LOL

Rod

Gayle in MD
01-25-2005, 09:08 PM
These are too funny...but mine would have been,,, "The Life Of LITTLE Bushy"

and a few more

Lie, Deny and Change The Subject, A compeling history of Senate Testimony by, Condoleeza Rice

Iraqi War Machine, A guide for Training Invisible Troops, by Donald Rumsfeld

The Power of Internet Pot Shots, by Walley In Cincy

How To Argue About Absolutely Nothing, All The time, For No Good Reason, by Eg8r

The Political Power Of Slander And Religeon by Karl Rove

My Body Is My Temple by Jerry Falwell Introduction by His Chins

The Annual Update On The Iraqi War, 2030 Edition, (Available Only In The United States Of Mexico)

The Distinguished Gentleman Of Billiards, A Book About The Great Dick Leonard

Love You Dick...

Gayle In Md.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-28-2005, 06:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr> I've been married 4 times and haven't gotten it right yet. If I had the same luck playing pool, I'd give it up for checkers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

"Women, Can't Live With 'em and Can't Plug 'em and Field Dress 'em Like a 12-point Buck"

by Stickman /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
01-28-2005, 07:09 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth, Dman. If Walley, or any CCBer came to Maryland, our CCB open invitation for dinner and pool would be extended, and he would be most welcomed here at our home.

Gayle in Md., "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religeon, in philosophy as cause for withdrawing from a friend" Thomas Jefferson

Fred Agnir
01-28-2005, 08:45 AM
LOL!!! That was great, in a non-sexual way

HTH,

Fred

mickey2
01-28-2005, 09:20 AM
I guess Larry could also publish a video called "How to run 3 friggin balls" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Qtec
01-28-2005, 11:35 AM
"How the Syrian,Chinese/Indo/Russian cartel scuppered the Tuperware industry in the US."
by Highsea.

"Parking tips."
by Deeman.

"......but what about Clinton."
by eg8r.
An in depth study in eveading resposibility written especially for the the Republican Party.

"How to be President without actually being elected."
by Carl Rove.

"My vision of the World".
A colouriing book for 6/9 year olds by G W Bush.

"How to have sex without not actually having sex".
by B Clinton.

"The thermal dynamics of jump shots".
by R Shepard.

"How to win friends and make yourself popular".
by Q.

"A history of the world in short skirts'.
by Wally.

"If Sponge Bob is a Homo, what does that make Goofy".
by nAz. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thats enough for now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
01-28-2005, 11:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> "A history of the world in short skirts'.
by Wally.

<hr /></blockquote>

Teri Hatcher /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/teri-hatcher/scans/hatcher/fhm06.jpg

Deeman2
01-28-2005, 12:31 PM
<font color="blue"> Nice ones Q! </font color>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
"Parking tips."
by Deeman.
<hr /></blockquote>
<font color="blue"> You should have seen me park in Amsterdam! There's less than 12 feet (4meters) between Ann Frank's House and the canal! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif</font color>

Deeman

cheesemouse
01-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Dee, Funny stuff

Just Out:

"How to Remain Stiff and Inflexable Inspite of Proper Exercise" or ( "How I Live Having Never Used My Left Hand")
By Egr8

"I love America But I Can't Get Through Customs"
By Qtec

"If You Want to Keep Your Nuts Don't Call Me Barbie Baby"
By Babs

"Know Your Toys In the Extreme"
By Highseas

"How to Live In Two Worlds While Fenced into One"
By Wally

"No Straight Jacket Can Hold Me"
By glholzer

"Get Your Head Out of Your A$$"
By Gale in MD

"Be Irritating and Cute"
By Cheesemouse /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
01-28-2005, 01:33 PM
"punsihable" ? Who needs spellcheck? Nonetheless, funny
post.

Deeman</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman2
01-28-2005, 02:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> "punsihable" ? Who needs spellcheck? <font color="blue"> Don't blame me, I did have spellcheck on, WV edition... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif </font color> Nonetheless, funny
post. <font color="blue"> Thanks... </font color>

Deeman
Irony bites...me!</font color> <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

nAz
01-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Damn Deeman this is one of the funniest post i have ever read here, /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I need to come up a few books for the rest of the CCbers