PDA

View Full Version : Lil John should win Louie Roberts award

jungledude51
01-25-2005, 01:13 PM
I think many of you know I have had my share of problems with John Macias over the past 5 or 6 years as we have gambled hundreds of thousands of dollars on many, many pool sets. No one bets as high or as often as John and he usually has a little of the worse when matching up , loses
thousands with a smile on his face, then wants to double the bet. He has shown to be the action guy in the united states over the past few years, is very entertaining, and should recieve the Louie Roberts award given by the Derby City Classic hands down, with only Gabe Owen and Keith McCReady to be considered, evn though Keith wasn't in attendance at this year's classic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Billy
01-26-2005, 11:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jungledude51:</font><hr> I think many of you know I have had my share of problems with John Macias over the past 5 or 6 years as we have gambled hundreds of thousands of dollars on many, many pool sets. No one bets as high or as often as John and he usually has a little of the worse when matching up , loses
thousands with a smile on his face, then wants to double the bet. He has shown to be the action guy in the united states over the past few years, is very entertaining, and should recieve the Louie Roberts award given by the Derby City Classic hands down, with only Gabe Owen and Keith McCReady to be considered, evn though Keith wasn't in attendance at this year's classic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

without a doubt this guy is synonymous with action

jmo

Vagabond
01-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey jungledude,
U have mine and my old lady`s.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif