PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge Tourney Q

landshark77
01-26-2005, 04:27 PM
Hey guys, the Diamond Smart Tables are bar boxes, right? (My brain just isn't working today! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

Also, does anyone have any info on the tourney that the local PH normally has? Date, time, fees, race...you know the important stuff.

Thanx.

Barbara
01-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Hey Shark!

The Diamond Smart Tables are 7-footers that play like a DREAM!! I never heard more than two complaints about them in the past two years and I think those two were associated with persons losing their matches.

Seriously, you can't play on a better 7-footer.

As for the local PHs, that would be both Markley's and Rack M Up, and they usually make up tournies and flyers with the info for the SBE week.

See you there!!

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
01-26-2005, 06:57 PM
The only problem I had with the tables was that the pockets were too deep. Meaning that a ball could sit in the pocket, shoot at the points and actually miss the shot.

DG

cueball1950
01-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Hi Barbara. Can you please give me the info on the senior amatuer open and the dates times and cost......thanks in advance...............................mike

Rich R.
01-27-2005, 05:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Hi Barbara. Can you please give me the info on the senior amatuer open and the dates times and cost......thanks in advance...............................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Mike, it's all here, just scroll down.

http://www.superbilliardsexpo.com/amateur_events.html

Barbara
01-27-2005, 08:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Hi Barbara. Can you please give me the info on the senior amatuer open and the dates times and cost......thanks in advance...............................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Mike, it's all here, just scroll down.

http://www.superbilliardsexpo.com/amateur_events.html <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">There ya go!</font color>

Barbara

landshark77
01-27-2005, 08:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>
As for the local PHs, that would be both Markley's and Rack M Up, and they usually make up tournies and flyers with the info for the SBE week.

See you there!!

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Thanx Barbara. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Which PH is the one on the road a few miles down past Chilli's in a strip mall I think...the enterance is on the side...that is the only one I have been to.

Yep, see you there for sure.

Barbara
01-27-2005, 08:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>
Thanx Barbara. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Which PH is the one on the road a few miles down past Chilli's in a strip mall I think...the enterance is on the side...that is the only one I have been to.

Yep, see you there for sure. <hr /></blockquote>

I'm believe that's Markley Billiards. It's on Rt 202, the northbound side.

Barbara

landshark77
01-27-2005, 10:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>
I'm believe that's Markley Billiards. It's on Rt 202, the northbound side.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Thanx again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif