PDA

View Full Version : Why we bought into the Keystone Cops

wolfdancer
01-27-2005, 06:26 PM
Well, they were funny...
Has about as much relevance as railing on about WWI, and an economic theory introduced in 1936, that replaced the old flawed classic economic of that time.
Here I am reading my old economics book...which clearly points out the contributing causes to the great depression, and I can't balance my checkbook...doing a Google search...there are 13m sites dealing with the depression, and after reading the first 1m, I still can't find anything to support our new resident's theories....although,....there were mistakes made by the fed, which deepened and prolonged the cycle. Back to my checkbook...I still have checks, so....

SecaucusFats
01-27-2005, 07:03 PM
The Keystone Kops were agents of a plot by liberals to sow contempt and disdain for law enforcement thereby helping to advance the Red Menace. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SF

wolfdancer
01-27-2005, 08:31 PM
AS Johnny Carson would say "I didn't know that!"
Sf, I'm still working on the fact that you are married to
a liberal, Democrat....now adding that you have a sense of humor, is sensory overload for me. But your wife must be a Saint, overlooking your flaws, esp. the toilet seat faux pas
obviously a Republican plot....