PDA

View Full Version : Morning after pill

wolfdancer
01-29-2005, 02:37 PM
WASHINGTON - The government is continuing to delay a ruling on nonprescription sales of a "morning-after pill," highlighting a bitter clash over sex and reproductive rights between the White House and medical and women's groups.

Under federal guidelines, the Food and Drug Administration was supposed to reach a decision last Friday on whether to make an emergency contraceptive pill available over the counter for women 16 and older.

But in a highly unusual move, according to those familiar with the agency, the FDA missed its deadline and told Barr Pharmaceuticals, manufacturer of the drug known as Plan B, only that it hoped to complete its review in the "near future."

What is little known, is that there is also a morning after pill for men, under developement.
It won't prevent conception, but will help you forget the night before, so that you can have "plausible denial"

Gayle in MD
01-29-2005, 08:14 PM
LMAO! funny.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
01-29-2005, 11:39 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif When I was younger and sometimes drank too much, I could have used a pill to help me forget the night before.

wolfdancer
01-30-2005, 01:41 PM
couldn't we all have? now I did a pill to help me remember, what it was I came upstairs for.