PDA

View Full Version : Relay For Life (American Cancer Society) Event

DennyS
01-30-2005, 07:23 AM
This will be the 2nd Annual Jack & Jill Scotch Doubles 8Ball for Relay For Life (American Cancer Society).Date for the event is February 27,2005. We’re so happy to have WPBA Professional Sarah Rousey and the Jacoby Great Lakes Tour organizer and WPBA Professional Alice Rim on hand for Challenge matches and to sign autographs. On site photos with them will also be available. There will be a Break Contest for both Men and Women. There will be a lot of fund raising events such as raffles as well as great food, and a flower for each of the ladies in the tournament. Please stop out or come to play so we can make this event one of the best!
For more info on this event you can call E & A Billiards (419-499-7665) or contact Denny Stewart at ohiopoolschool@yahoo.com

landshark77
01-30-2005, 11:07 AM
Hope it goes well Denny. I am sorry that I am gonna miss it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Save me a flower though??

CarolNYC
01-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Good luck!
Carol

DennyS
01-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Thank You Landshark and Carol!

candyman74
01-31-2005, 12:20 AM
I was going to come Denny but since Landshark77 isn't going I am not going LOL Just kidding if I don't have to work at my billiard cafe' that weekend I will be there /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It is a very good cause.

landshark77
01-31-2005, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote candyman74:</font><hr> I was going to come Denny but since Landshark77 isn't going I am not going LOL Just kidding if I don't have to work at my billiard cafe' that weekend I will be there /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It is a very good cause. <hr /></blockquote>

I was going to say, don't blame your fears of losing on me...I'm already trin' to make it simple for you by not even showin' up, LMAO! I dunno though, my sis can be a tough cookie to beat...but you should at least hang with the other rail birds! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif