PDA

View Full Version : Used Cue

Sidepocket
01-31-2005, 09:03 AM
Does anyone know anything about Schuler cues made with Titleist blanks? I found a cue collector that has one for sale, that is reasonably priced and quite attractive looking. The BB of PC's was not very helpful, but I thought you folks might be.

Pizza Bob
01-31-2005, 09:53 AM
Fred Agnir is our resident Schuler expert. Not quite sure what your question is though. Almost all cuemakers, at one time or another, have converted Brunswick Titlist cues into custom two-piece cues. Dependent on how the conversion was performed and the reputation of the cuemaker the value (or at least the asking price) could range from a couple hundred dollars to a thousand or more (if additional decorative inlays were added or other embellishments). Hope this helps....sorry, Fred.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Sidepocket
01-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the reply. I was searching for an avenue to post the pictures of the cue.

I did not know what the "Titleist Blanks" were, but you certainly cleared that up. Thanks.

I am going to go see the cue, and perhaps purchase it if it is in good condition. Since, I have researched, I have seen nothing but great things about Schuler cues. So, I would have to believe that I would be remiss if I did not get it.

Popcorn
01-31-2005, 10:35 AM
Going back a few years Carlos Hallon used to sell a Schuler cue of that model aroung the pool room, I am pretty sure I had one. They retailed for about $150. back then. I don't know where the blanks came from though. There have been imports made that copied like the old Brunswick's and some cue makers used them.