PDA

View Full Version : Petty Point

Cane
01-31-2005, 04:27 PM
Spetty, Thank you very much for inviting me to come by Petty Point on the way to South Padre! Billie and I really enjoyed our stay there and talked about your place from the time we left until the time we left Padre last night.

Also, Sid and Deeman... I enjoyed meeting and playing with both of you. We will definitely have to get together again. Not that far for me to Dallas or Longview. I just have to check my schedule... Oh, yeah... I'm off that day! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

In any case, Billie and I just got back in from South Padre an hour or so ago, and I wanted to drop a line to the board and thank Spetty for having us at her place and for being such a gracious hostess. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip.

Later,
Bob

Barbara
01-31-2005, 05:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cane:</font><hr> Spetty, Thank you very much for inviting me to come by Petty Point on the way to South Padre! Billie and I really enjoyed our stay there and talked about your place from the time we left until the time we left Padre last night.

Also, Sid and Deeman... I enjoyed meeting and playing with both of you. We will definitely have to get together again. Not that far for me to Dallas or Longview. I just have to check my schedule... Oh, yeah... I'm off that day! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

In any case, Billie and I just got back in from South Padre an hour or so ago, and I wanted to drop a line to the board and thank Spetty for having us at her place and for being such a gracious hostess. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip.

Later,
Bob <hr /></blockquote>

Barbara~~~<font color="red">I've got a fever!! And the only prescription is PettyPointPoolHall!!</font color>

Sid_Vicious
01-31-2005, 07:20 PM
It is addicting, I WARN you...sid ;-)

Deeman2
02-01-2005, 07:59 AM
Cane,

Great to meet you and Billie. You are always welcome in Longview.

Deeman

SPetty
02-01-2005, 02:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cane:</font><hr> ...and talked about your place from the time we left until the time we left Padre last night.<hr /></blockquote>Howdy Bob,

It was great meeting you and Billie. I hope all that talking was good stuff. The only time I spend days talking about something, usually it's less than positive! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

That was probably the best Wednesday I ever took off work to play pool! I had a lot of fun and I'm glad you could make it. You're welcome any time.

I was sorry to not see your name in the post that PQQLK9 put up showing the winners at SPI. Maybe next time!

DickLeonard
02-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Cane, she sounds like the Pearl Mesta of Pool. Wait I don't want to offend the Northern Pearl, Gayle.####

Cane
02-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Dick,
The beauty of Spetty's Petty Point Pool Hall is only rivaled by the hospitality! As a matter of fact, Billie and I have a detached garage with an apartment in the new house we bought, and I immediately started making plans to tear that puppy down and build a pool room there similart to, but not near as nice as, Petty Point. In other words, it was great! A very nicely decorated room with a Valley Cougar and a Diamond Pro 9, it was a pool players dream! Now, if I'd only taken the stroke I had at Petty Point on South to Padre Island, I'd have been OK... unfortunately, I must have dropped it out of my cue case somewhere between Terrell and San Antonio! Another post will explain what happened! Petty Point, however was fantastic, as were SPetty, Leroy, Deeman &amp; Tori and Sid.

So, Spetty, No, we were NOT talking bad about it at all! We loved it there... BTW, the Hot Dogs, Sausage and Chili were great! Thanks again.

Later,
Bob

Sid_Vicious
02-02-2005, 12:01 PM
We all had fun, didn't we!!!sid

Wally_in_Cincy
02-02-2005, 12:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> We all had fun, didn't we!!!sid <hr /></blockquote>

It's nice to see all you Republicans and Democrats getting along so well /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deeman2
02-02-2005, 01:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> We all had fun, didn't we!!!sid <hr /></blockquote>

It's nice to see all you Republicans and Democrats getting along so well /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">NO POLITICS ALLOWED AT PettyPoint. Besides, Sid knows I am well armed, even among the Texans. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman
a good time was had by all..... </font color>